Balanced - Goals & habits motivation for better life balance
By Jaidev Soin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Struggling to make time for all the little things that matter? Join over 500,000 others who use Balanced to stay motivated & focused on what's really important in life. With Balanced you:
● Feel rewarded and motivated - Celebrate your victories with the satisfaction of swiping 'Done'. Balanced gives you positive feedback, lets you know if you are on a streak, and keeps you aware of when you last did each activity.
● Stay in control - Choose how often you should do things; from once a day, to 5 times a week to 2 times a year. Balanced is fully flexible and works to your schedule. It even lets you skip activities if you are busy.
● Know what to do next - Your activities are prioritised so that what's most important is always at the top of your list. It's up to you though, Balanced won't mind if you choose from the bottom instead.
● Become more mindful - Stay aware of your progress with simple timelines and the ability to compare activities. Helpful daily reminders suggest what's important, or let you know when you are winning at life.
● Find inspiration - With 50 suggested activities, you will always have something positive to do. Choose the ones that are just right for you, or add your own. Create your own unique 'happiness list'.
● Lead a happier and more fulfilling life - Balanced is here to support you. It will never tell you off or try to make you feel guilty. Instead it will keep you motivated, be your guide, and improve your life.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Added some new icons & improved some existing ones
- Improved the animation when marking activities done or skipped
- Users with larger screened phones can now access Life Pulse from the apps home screen
- Fixed an launch crash bug for iOS 7 users.
Very Helpful App + A Wish
To me, the 'little' things I do each day are what make the big things possible. This app helps me add and remember to do those little things without sticking them in my regular calendar, where they really don't belong. Having an app specifically for the little things honors them by validating their importance. I bought the upgrade, and I am enjoying the challenge to keep my life pulse balanced.
WISH LIST: a way to pause items, rather than Skip or deleting them. Sometimes, there are legitimate reasons for ditching everything. I recently took a heathy sabbatical, but my Life Pulse made me look as though I needed emergency life support.
A great experience
Balanced is a wonderful habits app that does what it set out to do really well. It is not a strict habit app that will yell at you. It is a friendly app that reminds you of stuff you want to do and keep tracks of how long it has been since you last did it. This is great for keeping track of things you want to do.
For building daily habits, check out the other excellent app made by this company, Productive.
I love almost everything about this app. It's helpful, easy to use, and gets your life together. I've only been using it for a few weeks but i already feel like my life is much more balanced. The only thing I don't like about it is how we are limited to only choosing 5 items to use before we have to pay 4$.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaidev Soin
- © Jaidev Soin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Balanced$3.99