Balanced - Goals & habits motivation for better life balance
By Jaidev Soin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Struggling to make time for all the little things that matter? Join over 400,000 others who use Balanced to stay motivated & focused on what's really important in life. With Balanced you:
● Feel rewarded and motivated - Celebrate your victories with the satisfaction of swiping 'Done'. Balanced gives you positive feedback, lets you know if you are on a streak, and keeps you aware of when you last did each activity.
● Stay in control - Choose how often you should do things; from once a day, to 5 times a week to 2 times a year. Balanced is fully flexible and works to your schedule. It even lets you skip activities if you are busy.
● Know what to do next - Your activities are prioritised so that what's most important is always at the top of your list. It's up to you though, Balanced won't mind if you choose from the bottom instead.
● Become more mindful - Stay aware of your progress with simple timelines and the ability to compare activities. Helpful daily reminders suggest what's important, or let you know when you are winning at life.
● Find inspiration - With 50 suggested activities, you will always have something positive to do. Choose the ones that are just right for you, or add your own. Create your own unique 'happiness list'.
● Lead a happier and more fulfilling life - Balanced is here to support you. It will never tell you off or try to make you feel guilty. Instead it will keep you motivated, be your guide, and improve your life.
If you have any questions or wish to leave feedback, please say 'hi'! via email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.7.4
1.7: Greetings! This update to Balanced brings support for the larger screens on the iPhone 6 and 6+. Shake to undo has also been updated so it will no longer trigger if your device is in your pocket.
1.7.3: This release fixes the app launch bug that was introduced in version 1.7 for iOS 7 users.
1.7.4: This release fixes three issues:
1) Fix for iOS 8.1.3 users who have been having troubles receiving notifications.
2) Fix for some activities being marked done multiple times for each done swipe
3) App will no longer sometimes crash when entering passcode
It's like one of those responsible&caring friends...except she works best only when you pay for her
Gentle and unobtrusive reminders. If you really want to improve small things, like I did, but had trouble forcing myself to keep on top of it, this little app is perfect. You have to buy the full version to really be immersed. Been using for a week, maybe I'll write another review in a month. Clean design and interface, and plenty of options like meditating that I always wanted to get myself into (or make your own). Seeing the notification rise to the top makes me want to stop everything and complete it. If you only have five things u want to "balance" then don't buy the full version, but with all the options it's hard choosing between "drink water" and "random act of kindness" as your last task.
I love that this app is simple and fun to use...It keeps me on top of the things I want to get done in a way that feels positive. I have tried another habit tracker that felt like it was overkill and it didn't even do half of what this app does! It does an excellent job of helping to organize habits I want to build with icons and colors that are readily recognizable without getting in the way and feeling cluttered. And the way the app functions, it automagically re-prioritizes the habits I'm building according to the last time I did them and the cycle I set for them. Somehow, it truly DOES more but FEELS lighter than the other app I used. On top of that, it's just beautiful. It's a pure joy to use. I love this app on my phone!
Responsibility Management Without the Stress
I love this app--it just might be my favorite, even over candy crush! I get so stressed about having so much to do all the time, but this app helps me keep track of those things, as well as the little things that help me enjoy life. I guess that's where the whole "balanced" thing comes in. Definitely worth it to get the full version so you can change icon colors and add as many tasks as you want. I'm usually below the line on the life pulse thing, but it feels awesome when I make it over! I can honestly say this app has changed my life! By the way, this is the only review I've purposefully written without an app prompting me to do so. Yeah. It's just that good.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaidev Soin
- © Jaidev Soin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Balanced$3.99