Balanced - Goals & habits motivation for better life balance
By Jaidev Soin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Struggling to make time for all the little things that matter? Join over 400,000 others who use Balanced to stay motivated & focused on what's really important in life. With Balanced you:
● Feel rewarded and motivated - Celebrate your victories with the satisfaction of swiping 'Done'. Balanced gives you positive feedback, lets you know if you are on a streak, and keeps you aware of when you last did each activity.
● Stay in control - Choose how often you should do things; from once a day, to 5 times a week to 2 times a year. Balanced is fully flexible and works to your schedule. It even lets you skip activities if you are busy.
● Know what to do next - Your activities are prioritised so that what's most important is always at the top of your list. It's up to you though, Balanced won't mind if you choose from the bottom instead.
● Become more mindful - Stay aware of your progress with simple timelines and the ability to compare activities. Helpful daily reminders suggest what's important, or let you know when you are winning at life.
● Find inspiration - With 50 suggested activities, you will always have something positive to do. Choose the ones that are just right for you, or add your own. Create your own unique 'happiness list'.
● Lead a happier and more fulfilling life - Balanced is here to support you. It will never tell you off or try to make you feel guilty. Instead it will keep you motivated, be your guide, and improve your life.
If you have any questions or wish to leave feedback, please say 'hi'! via email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.7.4
1.7: Greetings! This update to Balanced brings support for the larger screens on the iPhone 6 and 6+. Shake to undo has also been updated so it will no longer trigger if your device is in your pocket.
1.7.3: This release fixes the app launch bug that was introduced in version 1.7 for iOS 7 users.
1.7.4: This release fixes three issues:
1) Fix for iOS 8.1.3 users who have been having troubles receiving notifications.
2) Fix for some activities being marked done multiple times for each done swipe
3) App will no longer sometimes crash when entering passcode
Simple, beautiful, functional
It is hard to achieve all 3 of these qualities in a software. In a crowded market of todo and list making apps, this one stands out for the above mentioned qualities. I have been using this app for over 6 months now. Although not necessary to pay, you can definitely get more out of it and feel satisfied (or challenged) if you buy the full version and add more than a couple tasks.
There are times when I forget to do some of my stuff on the committed time. The well timed notifications reminds me about things I've fell behind schedule and things I am doing without a miss.
Excited to Use!!
As far as I can tell, this app is going to be great! It's nice to look at and is very user-friendly, and the reminders it sends you each day are a nice push to check goals and make sure you're accomplishing all that you want to!
I was a bit worried at first, because the app didn't have any reviews or ratings (because it's new, I guess), but I'm glad I made the leap and downloaded the free trial. I suggest you do, too!
Nice design, helpful reminders
Handy for keeping track of these sorts of tasks without mixing them in with my main to-do list. Gentle reminders that automatically shut themselves off when my life is too hectic and I ignore the app for a while, but come back when I start to use it again (and I always do, which tells you how nice it is). Interface is pleasant, appealing, easy to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaidev Soin
- © Jaidev Soin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Balanced$3.99