Balanced - Goals & habits motivation for better life balance
By Jaidev Soin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Struggling to make time for all the little things that matter? Join over 500,000 others who use Balanced to stay motivated & focused on what's really important in life. With Balanced you:
● Feel rewarded and motivated - Celebrate your victories with the satisfaction of swiping 'Done'. Balanced gives you positive feedback, lets you know if you are on a streak, and keeps you aware of when you last did each activity.
● Stay in control - Choose how often you should do things; from once a day, to 5 times a week to 2 times a year. Balanced is fully flexible and works to your schedule. It even lets you skip activities if you are busy.
● Know what to do next - Your activities are prioritised so that what's most important is always at the top of your list. It's up to you though, Balanced won't mind if you choose from the bottom instead.
● Become more mindful - Stay aware of your progress with simple timelines and the ability to compare activities. Helpful daily reminders suggest what's important, or let you know when you are winning at life.
● Find inspiration - With 50 suggested activities, you will always have something positive to do. Choose the ones that are just right for you, or add your own. Create your own unique 'happiness list'.
● Lead a happier and more fulfilling life - Balanced is here to support you. It will never tell you off or try to make you feel guilty. Instead it will keep you motivated, be your guide, and improve your life.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Added some new icons & improved some existing ones
- Improved the animation when marking activities done or skipped
- Users with larger screened phones can now access Life Pulse from the apps home screen
- Fixed an launch crash bug for iOS 7 users.
beautiful and simple interface, easy to adopt and it works!
I’ve researched a lot of the apps designed to aid intentional habit-forming. At first, I thought Balanced might be too simple. B after buying and trying more feature-rich alternatives I noticed that I resisted micro-managing myself and ended up not using the other apps after a short time because they were too complicated. Since it has been difficult for me to form new habits that I have resistance to, I needed an app that was as frictionless as possible. Balanced streamlines habit-forming with quick and simple adding of tasks, and an easy and beautiful way to visually display the area of life I wish to improve how I’m doing over time with my new habits. Balanced also has a gentle way of reminding me, which I have been receptive to. Balanced has easily become a part of my life, a voice of reason and support when I need it, and is now a surrogate companion and coach that is always with me. We are in it together. I am grateful and highly recommend!
Very Helpful App + A Wish
To me, the 'little' things I do each day are what make the big things possible. This app helps me add and remember to do those little things without sticking them in my regular calendar, where they really don't belong. Having an app specifically for the little things honors them by validating their importance. I bought the upgrade, and I am enjoying the challenge to keep my life pulse balanced.
WISH LIST: a way to pause items, rather than Skip or deleting them. Sometimes, there are legitimate reasons for ditching everything. I recently took a heathy sabbatical, but my Life Pulse made me look as though I needed emergency life support.
Appreciating it so far.
I just started using Balanced yesterday, but I am already sold on it. I purchased the upgrade within a few hours of starting with it. There are some intentions that I have that I just never followed through on because I get busy and forget about it. Balanced is easy to learn and use and provides just enough of a push to help me follow through. It is also very pleasing to look at. I appreciate the one-time upgrade fee. I won't use an app with a monthly or annual fee. I understand value, but I would much rather pay a hefty fee up front and *own* the license instead of being billed monthly to keep it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaidev Soin
- © Jaidev Soin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Balanced$3.99