This game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches.
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright. Can you resist the evil in your blood and forsake the dark destiny that awaits you? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Continue a journey started in Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition or create an entirely new character in this isometric Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the original 60-hour Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following additions:
- Throne of Bhaal: Journey through Tethyr and into the realms of the gods in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga.
- Fist of the Fallen: Help Rasaad, the Sun Soul Monk, find peace in his quest for vengeance.
- The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay: Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life.
The following content is available for in-app purchase:
- A Price Paid in Blood: Help the Blackguard Dorn Il-Khan appease the bloody demands of his dark patron.
- A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the Thief Hexxat and retrieve long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara.
- In Defense of the Wild: Stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
Note: All translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
he 2.5 update for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is finally here!
We’ve made over 500 fixes and features throughout the 2.5 Infinity Engine updates and now this much-anticipated update for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is coming to the App Store!
Road to 2.0 community portraits added in-game
Tablet dialogue buttons added
Added the Priest of Tempus kit
"Take All" button added to containers
Improved multiplayer stability
Hexxat is now able to survive the final Throne of Bhaal encounter
Importing a ranger allows the selection of a Racial Enemy
Tenser's Transformation no longer disables innate spells
Check out the full list of bug fixes and features on our blog (please, note that this list does not cover the general Infinity Engine tickets, these will be published when the 2.5 patch series is completed):
Ratings and Reviews
hi, the magic ability for 1 of the characters would be disabled in all saved files, dunno why it does this. playing the game and suddenly a message would say magic ability disabled. then i checked my previous files, which the magic worked before, and those files magic abilities would also be disabled. what is this? i find it crucial for all my characters to be abled to use their powers in my tactics. dont wana start over. please help.
Spell sequencers bug, they can get dropped and made unusable and won’t allow new ones to be made. Maybe build in a delete option like the contingency spells have. Otherwise awesome game.
Maybe I'll Get To Play This Someday
I had the pre-update version, had played it for an hour or two, found it crashy and not intuitive but entertaining, intended to get back to it. When the update came out in the last few weeks, it was so huge that it wouldn't download (more than 3gb is enormous for an iPad app; most apps update that amount of material from within the app itself, using it as a shell for new data). I deleted the previous version in the hope that my problem was that there was only about a gb of space left on my tablet (my bad, but there was nothing else I was willing/able to temporarily delete), but I was still unable to download and install the new version. iTunes no longer allows side-loading a PC download of an app to ameliorate this issue, so I seem to be out of luck for now.
Update: I appreciate the offer of investigation/assistance, but I fixed the issue myself and updated my review! It required a hard erase-and-reset of my iPad, which isn't that bad with an iCloud backup. I did it for other reasons than to get this particular app working, but it does seem to have solved the problem and allowed me to download the updated version. The information might help anyone else who's having a similar problem.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Overhaul Games Inc.
- 3.7 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Copyright 2018 Beamdog
- In-App Purchases
- A Voice in the Dark $2.99
- A Price Paid in Blood $2.99
- In Defense of the Wild $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.