Shoot the balls and upgrade your cannon, how long can you survive?
+ Bug fixes
+ Pause button
Ratings and Reviews
Love blastin these balls
I’m a couple weeks into my ball blast binge (basically 50,000 balls blasted blissfully) and I’m still very much in love. The honeymoon is over, but Ball Blast and I are now in a sophisticated, committed relationship. We see each other every day, we are constantly reaffirming our love, and we challenge each other to be better, brilliant, beautiful ball blasters.
Usually with these Voodoo games it’s the same formula: give players a mildly addictive game for free and then spam them up the troll hole with ads until they cave and pay $2.99 just to remember a time where a quarter of their day wasn’t spent watching the same Toon Blast ad on repeat. And usually I’m a victim of that Guantanamo torture tactic. But this is the first time where I’ve gleefully hit that ad-free in-app purchase button and became a real life Futurama meme. $2.99 is NOTHING compared to how much time I’ve spent blasting these balls. That’s like paying $0.017 cents for every hour I’ve had this app open. (I’ll let you do the math on that, sweetheart 😘)
What I’m trying to say is that this game is really, REALLY fun. Consider buying it. Back to blasting ✌️
Addictive and fun, but...
Love the gameplay and the concept. It’s lots of fun and easy to play and get better. However... this game has the most frustrating ad experiences, which may be intentional, in an effort to drive me to madness and eventually get my money...:
- ads are served at the bottom, which isn’t very logical because they’re blocked by the user’s hand - but more importantly, they reduce the only part of the screen used for the game. I’d prefer they be moved to the top.
- another result of this placement is that these ads are clickable and actually get in the way of gameplay because the cannon doesn’t move if the ad is touched
- they load very slowly, so the first seconds of a new game always have a lag which is annoying
- some of the ads don’t respect the phone’s mute switch and start blaring their music regardless. Super frustrating when trying to play a game while my kid sleeps, etc.
Update should get someone fired
This game was highly addictive. Build up your levels so that you can have a good heart racing panic fueled run surviving as long as you can, inching closer to your high score that felt like a fluke. Each game would last a couple minutes maybe.
The update ruined it. Add a mode if you want but don’t take away what got the game 10k great reviews. In my first play after the new update I slaughtered my old high score and stopped playing because I didn’t want to score too much and ruin it for me if they did change things back. I can tolerate ads, but you’re really gonna change the entire foundation of the game and throw more ads in? After every round? Games take longer now, but in a mind numbing boring way. I can walk around the house and do better than any game i had in the last few months.
This is just stupid. They literally changed the game overnight and ruined everything people earned. No more competition in the family, no more challenge, no more rewarding feeling. Hope they made a backup and know how to fix it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 138.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Voodoo
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $2.99
- Extra lives $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.