Ball State University Campus Map
By Ball State University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take a personal tour of campus featuring over 75 buildings and more than 200 hot destinations.
Explore every corner of Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, and navigate the college experience from the palm of your hand. BSU's Campus Map is exactly what every student needs to manage time wisely. That means no more getting lost, missing meetings, or last minute struggles to park your car. And it's not just about getting from place to place; you can find hotspots, search for buildings, departments and more.
GPS and Wi-Fi location pinpointing*
Searchable lists of buildings, departments and landmarks
Eight categories of hotspots across campus
Detailed information about dining locations and ATMs
So what are you looking for: bus stops, a quick bite to eat, the next perfect parking spot? Whatever the case, chances are we've already thought of it. All of Ball State is now at your fingertips.
100% created by students of the Ball State University Digital Corps.
W3 Silver Award Winner!
Found a mistake? Got an idea? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Finding your location requires you to 1) be on campus and 2) have an active internet or cellular connection. However, if you're on campus, you're ready to go because Ball State has one of the best wireless networks in the nation, ranked the "Most Unwired Campus" in the United States in 2005 (According to a survey conducted by Intel Corporation in conjunction with the Center for Digital Education, as reported in U.S. News & World Report, Oct. 2005).
What's New in Version 3.3
NEW AND IMPROVED!
- We heard you… the design and data in the official Ball State Campus Map App had not been updated for quite some time. This update introduces an all-new design that will look slick on your phone.
- Search Bar: you can now use a simple search bar to find exactly what you’re looking for - from building abbreviations to things to eat. Try searching for: LB, Bell Tower, Journalism, hamburger, frog baby, Lucina, Bursar, etc.
- Bus Tracking: We know you love to wait inside on rainy and snowy days, so we made sure to make bus tracking even quicker and clearer in this update.
- Quick Search Options: From the main menu you can access Bus Tracking, Dining and locations near you with a single tap.
- Restrooms: All campus restrooms - including Family and Gender Neutral restrooms - are now included in the app.
- Near Me: At any time just click the “Near Me” icon to find the closest dining, landmark or restroom to where you’re currently standing.
- Pictures: Everyone loves a picture! When someone asks you to meet them in front of the Central Chilling Plant, you’ll know exactly what it looks like! (And, you’ll be creeped out because… honestly… who meets in front of the Central Chilling Plant!)
As always, we love your feedback! If we’re missing anything, please let us know and we’ll make sure it shows up in the app.
Great when it actually works
Super convenient when it actually works which is only like half of the time. Also completely drains my battery in ten minutes. This app could definitely be better.
Wish there was an iPad app
The app is great but I wish there was a version I could use on my iPad.
The bus tracker doesn't work on the new iPhone iOS updates
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ball State University (Information Technology)
- © 2014 Ball State University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.