Ballers Basketball Stats is a great basketball stats tracking app. It provides the best analytics and reporting on the market. No other stat tracking app gives you the depth of customization as Ballers.
Step your game up! Get the competitive edge. Get Ballers Basketball Stats!
Record stats for up to 150 teams for multiple seasons, games, and players. Create game charts and shot charts. Analyze shooting by zone and produce scouting reports. Animate your playbook. Use Game Insights to see who's ready to take the game winning shot.
For Coaches and Players:
• Shot chart --- show shots by team, player, quarter
• Game chart --- show any event by team, player or quarter (not just shots)
• Game flow --- display points, assists, shots, turnovers over time
• Shooting analysis --- analyze player, team shooting proficiency by zone
• Instant replay --- replay the recorded events
• Animated plays(iPad) --- animate your play book
• Scouting (iPad) --- assess player skills
• Basic stats --- calculated automatically
• Advanced stats --- EFF, eFG, PIP, etc. calculated automatically
• Custom stats --- customize/ automatically calculate user defined stats
• MVP Calculator --- automatically determine game MVP using stats
• Distance to basket --- captured automatically for all events
• MaxPrep --- create MaxPrep file
• VarVee --- create VarVee file
• Reports --- custom PDF or CSV (Excel) reports
• Reports --- customize your reports; pick what you want in the report
• Court --- customize the court with image from your photo library
• Game rules --- customize the scoreboard and scorekeeping rules
• Game periods --- use 1-8 game periods
• Pictures & logos --- use player and team pictures from your photo library
• Play-by-play --- customize the play-by-play messages
By The Numbers:
• 300 reports (we stopped counting)
• 200 animated plays
• 200 completed games
• 150 teams
• 100 scheduled games
• 028 templates
• 025 active games
• 020 players per team
• 005 default offense formations
• 005 default defense formations
• 004 standard courts
• 001 customizable court
• iTunes File sharing --- copy database to your computer
• Database backup --- create backup copy of database
• Database restore --- restore database from backup
The following stats can be tracked: Assist, Blocks, Charges, Deflections, Fouls, Technical fouls, Loose balls, Turnovers, Steals, Defensive rebounds, Offensive rebounds, 3-point shots, Field goals, EFG%, Rebounding %, Free throws, Paint Attempts, Points in the Paint, Timeouts, Other, Other 2, including the time that the action occurred and distance to the basket. Use Stats customization to define other desired stats.
Get Ballers today.
Removed Facebook and Twitter.
Updated the meta data.
Ratings and Reviews
It looks and holds data but can't report out
The concept and some of the features like schedule build and the number of teams you can add are great. This helps for I coach 3 teams and want all the analytics I can get. However I have a serious problem being able to generate or produce reports. Some reports are incomplete such as box scores and player reports or you can see the data in box scores but it want transfer those same stats to say team reports by player. It's from game to game and report to report so the same issue doesn't appear twice. The frustrating part is I put time in adding the information for my teams but can't provide reports are even use reports for scouting or player development! This app is more like a streak shooter some times you love it and others you are looking for the next sub
These problems have been fixed. Please consider updating this rating.
Great App - Could be even better
I have tried a few stats apps on my ipad and this one is the most extensive and has the potential to be the best by far. My only real complaint is that the scoreboard needs to be more integrated with the actions that are input. For example, the clock should stop automatically if a foul is recorded, if there is a foul the team foul on the scoreboard should add the foul, at the end of a period the period indicator should automatically increase. These are relatively minor annoyances but should be fixed. Great job guys.
Game time trouble
OK, I admit, there aren't any other apps that do the kind of techniques that this one does. TonyXD here reviewing THIS app. The only thing wrong with this app is that you can't add games from other dates and have both the date and time be correct. For example, I set a game for June 20th at 8PM, but every time I changed the date it would say June 20th at the current time, and when I changed THAT it would appear as June 11th (the current date) at 8PM. Update required. Otherwise, I recommend this app to all you basketball fans!
This problem was fixed some time ago.
- E6 Technologies LLC
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © E6 Technologies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.