Ballers PlayMaker Basketball Clipboard
By E6 Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ballers PlayMaker is a basketball clipboard that provides the ability to draw and create static and animated plays on a basketball court. It comes with pre-defined offensive and defensive formations, an integrated scoreboard and extensive reporting.
With Ballers PlayMaker you can do the following:
• Create and save animated plays
• Create and save play books
• Create and save offense formations
• Create and save defense formations
• Create static diagrams
• Use solid, dashed, or dotted lines in your diagrams and animations
• Draw lines using multiple colors
• Control number of players on the court (5 max) for each team
• Use pre-loaded offense and defense formations
• Create and save offense and defense formations
• Automatically lineup defensive players using “Man-to-Man” defense
• Use game clock and scoreboard to keep track of game situation
• Use customized court from photo library
• Determine distance to the basket automatically
• Customize location of application objects
The following capabilities are planned for future releases:
• Playbooks available for purchase
• Produce scouting reports
• Develop practice plan
• Develop game plan
To create an animated play each step must be recorded as follows:
1) Position your players for the start of the animation
2) Tap "Create new animation". You will get the message "Recording step 1 of 1"
3) Move players to new location for the first step of the animation
4) Tap the "Play" button to review the player movement for this step, if desired
5) Move players to adjust animation as needed
6) Tap the "Skip Forward" button, which is the button to the right of the "Play" button to record the next step in the animation
7) Move players to new location for this step in the animation
8) Continue steps 5-7 until the recording of animation steps is complete (max 200 steps)
7) When recording is complete Tap the "Stop" button which is the first button to the right the "Recording step" message
8) Tap the "Play" button to review all animation steps
9) Tap "Save Animation" button to save the animation for future replay
10) Show animation to your team, execute flawlessly, beat the competition.
Ballers PlayMaker supports the following:
• 200 steps per animation
• 100 Offense formations
• 100 Defense formations
• 100 animations
• 005 Courts, NBA, FIBA, NCAA, HS, Custom
Step your game up with Ballers PlayMaker.
What's New in Version 1.5.7
Fixed problem with emailing animated play reports.
I have 2 teams I coach and in the middle of a time out I need to show the girls the play again....this wold not let me show my animation. It is not user friendly in that regard. In the animation, it doesn't save your arrows...that doesn't help at all. When using just the clip board it takes awhile to register and thus I have reverted back to my regular dry-erase board. I use similar apps for my soccer team that rock (made by a different app designer) and I wish that company did a basketball app. Very disappointed, not worth the space.
I can save my plays but good luck actually "playing" them when needed. Huge let down!!
Thanks for the update! Very use fully and ez to use!
Not user friendly at all! It kept crashing, wouldn't save my plays I spent a half an hour trying to animate! Didn't store plays or play book. Not intuitive at all. Hard to use. The animation was great, and I was so excited to use it....just let down. Too bad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 07, 2012
- Version: 1.5.7
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: E6 Technologies LLC
- © E6 Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Ads$0.99