THE INTERNATIONAL DANCE MAGAZINE
To discover the world of dance and ballet
Monthly (10 issues per year, every month except two single issues: January/February and July/August)
- PRINT EDITION at newsstands and by subscription worldwide
- E-MAGAZINE in this website and on Apple Store for iPad
3 separate editions: ENGLISH Edition - Édition FRANCE - Edizione ITALIA
More pages, more pictures, more news in a truly international magazine
•News from the world of dance.
•Reviews about ballet and contemporary dance performances in Europe and elsewhere by the best-known international critics.
•“The coverage", based on the topic dancer, choreographer or company, to which the cover is dedicated.
•Multimedia: video, web, TV, books.
•The calendar of the dance performances in Europe.
•TV programmes: dance on the cultural channels in Europe, the dates and the programmes.
•Dance on the Web.
•A remarkable number of colour photos by the best dance photographers.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £14.99 / US $20.99/ € 18.99 (7 Issues)
Back Bunde: UK £10.49 / US $14.99/ € 13.99 (5 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
- Pocketmags Europe Ltd
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- BALLET2000 English Auto-Renewable Subscription $20.99
- BALLET2000 English Back Bundle 5 Issues $14.99
- BALLET2000 n°261 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.