For serious shooters who are serious about their shot!!!
••• The most advanced ballistics calculator on the market
••• Trusted by the best: Armed Forces / Shooting Instructors / Lifelong Marksmen
••• Advanced Precision Ballistics
5 STARS: "I shoot on Team Louisiana Precision Rifles in Tactical rifle matches. Everyone on the team that uses Ballistic has had great results. This program has really been a game changer in the precision rifle world." - Bannon
5 STARS: "I have used this app for my 308 Rem 700 to my 338 Lapua. I have made some fun shots using this app. I have been using it ever since it was an iPhone app. US Marine Approved. Thanks!" - Ob1goose
5 STARS: "I used the data from Ballistic for a cold bore shot at 760 yards and center punched the plate. Sent another right on top of it. Done. No loading hassle or BS, just accuracy!" - Rick
Ballistic is a highly-accurate ballistic calculator and range companion. With its advanced capabilities, Ballistic can calculate for atmospheric conditions, Coriolis effect, gyroscopic spin, and more. It's also much more. With a vast library of nearly 5,000 projectiles and factory loads, rangefinder, range log, and head-up display, Ballistic is a complete mobile companion for hunting or at the range.
Ballistic's world renowned JBM ballistics engine delivers the gold standard in calculations that other applications compare themselves to.
Advanced Edition Features:
- NEW: iPhone 6 internal barometer supported
- NEW: Kestrel K5 LiNK / Drop integration (in-app purchase)
- An advanced head-up display for mounted operation
- Advanced wind kit configurable for up to 8 wind sources
- Bryan Litz' custom G7 ballistic coefficients
- 3D Trajectory imaging for visualizing bullet path
- Mil-Dot ballistics head-up display
- World renowned JBM ballistics engine for the most precise, accurate calculations in the industry.
- Load Library: Nearly 5,000 commercial and military projectiles and factory loads from leading manufacturers or specify your own projectile properties. Includes latest commercial data and military coefficients established at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Also includes Bryan Litz' advanced G7 ballistic coefficients and bullet lengths.
- iCloud Sync: Sync your favorites, optics profiles & range log to all of your devices
- One-Touch Atmospheric Correction: Instantly adjust your calculations for zero or current atmosphere. Weather updated based on your current location (from a weather service), or enter your own atmospheric values.
- Advanced Wind Kit: Powerful tool enabling you to create complex wind configurations for up to eight different wind sources!
- Variable (Stepped) BCs: Includes many popular commercial projectiles from select manufacturers, for more precise calculations.
- Ballistic Charts: Display a chart of the current projectile including drop, energy, and velocity. Compare wind drift. Compare up to eight projectiles on the same chart. Zoom charts up to 300% and save a full size chart to your photo album.
- HUD: Full featured Mil-Dot ballistics head-up display; estimate using on-screen Mil-dot reticle, and see milling holdovers, with easy on-screen adjustment.
- Target Log: Keep a journal of all your hunts, shoots, adjustments, points of impact, and scores. Includes group calculator, integrated score log, multiple target types, and camera and GPS support. Generate cold barrel and scoring reports for each rifle.
- Angular Acquisition: Aim the device at the target like a remote control, or mount on your weapon to receive real-time angular correction.
- Adjustable Units: Elevation and windage output units in inches, centimeters, arcminutes, milliradians, and click values ranging from full click to 1/8 click (or custom click values).
- Calculate your own ballistic coefficients based on two chronograph measurements or data from the back of an ammo box.
... and much more!
Included in this update:
• Adds support for iPhone X
• Updated library to add new loads
• Other bug fixes & improvements
Please email us if you run into any issues:
Ratings and Reviews
Great Ballistics Program
I don't usually write reviews and I am fairly new to precision shooting. But this program allowed me to go out and make accurate shots at 500 yards with hand loads. And by accurate I mean within a 6x6 inch plate (second shot after adjusting for wind). This app has a lot of features, which might be a little overwhelming for the first time user. But as soon as I got everything calibrated for my rifle, the ballistic charts are fantastic for my .308 ... Great app and in my opinion worth every dollar. The app is regularly updated and as I'm writing this review a new version is currently in beta. Very excited to see what results I get at further ranges.
Edit: used again for 1100 yards with my 6.5 creedmoor and shooting 12 inch steel plate. Got multiple hits, and initially really got me close to target. Have to do some adjustment, and verify hits at prior ranges. But great app! Highly recommended
Awesome program for target shooting & hunters.
This is the first shooting solution program I have purchased. With a little range time and practicing with the program variables all three of my hunting rifles (300 Ultra Mag, .257 Weatherby Magnum and a 30-06) are on the money out to 700 yards. If your after an easy to understand program that's self contained on your smart phone look no further. Hunting in the mountains or hitting gongs at 700 yards this program lets you input real time wind, altitude and elevation data and generates a trustworthy shooting solution. The data base of bullet BC's and drag coefficients is very user friendly. You can easily input live wind direction, speed and temperature. Push the calculate button, dial your turrets and shoot. Great work guys!
Bearhunter4ever - thank you for sharing your experience and great review!
I've used this app for several years now and is now the only calculator I use. I am a long range enthusiast and have used this to help me predict very long range trajectories (out to 1,050 yards so far). I've used it to help predict spin drift, to estimate range based on mil readings, estimate point of impact shifts with different bullet and velocity combinations on the same Gun/scope combo, and even to lob sub sonic .308 rounds out to 600 yards. It allows you to look up your ammo from a database or input your own if you Hand-Load. I like that you can save your favorites loads for all your rifles. Overall a very helpful app.
Thank you - we really appreciate you sharing your experience
- Peak Studios LLC
- 18.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2008-2018 Peak Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Kestrel LiNK $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.