Ballistic-X is the easiest way to calculate shot groups and to Zero a rifle! Designed by shooters, the simple and intuitive interface allows user to setup their own parameters via our settings menu. Options includes MOA/MIL, Imperial/Metric, and will work with any target including Steel. BX also offers useful data and labeling options that aid in Load Development. ATZ (Adjustment To Zero) feature tells shooter how much to adjust turrets to bring rifle to Zero, allowing a perfect zero with fewer rounds shot. ATZ works dynamically at any range and is compatible with all turret options!
Workflow is simple:
- Take image of Target (within App or from Library)
- Designate reference size in settings menu
- Mark the two points on target which coincide with reference (grid target or steel target)
- Input distance from Target
- Mark Point Of Aim and Impacts
- Add Overlay, Label, and Export
- Adjust Optic according to ATZ
Ballistic-X is a community driven App committed to the best user experience possible along with customer service second to none!
- General Improvements
- Calibers display reformatting
- Added .20 / 5.18mm and .270 / 7mm calibers
- Font Scaling improvements
- Better layout styles for smaller screens
- Added Settings screen
- Settings: Overlay options
- Settings: Group Size options
- Settings: ATZ options
- Settings: Distance unit default
- Settings: Custom reference size (in or cm)
- Data screen updates based on settings
- Export overlay updates based on settings
- New unit meters option for distance from target
- Number of shots on export overlay
- Impact Marking Counter
- About and Settings new icons
- Updated Info Screen
Ratings and Reviews
Great for beginners and experienced shooters alike
Perfect app for enthusiasts of all skill levels. If you’ve tried other apps, but couldn’t figure them out, try this out. Easy to understand, easy to use, and there’s a great community of users to answer any questions. Plus the developer is very responsive to any issues or suggestions. Can’t recommend enough.
Just be warned, the app works so well, you’ll have your whole friend group making you be the one to run down to the targets and mark their grouping!
Wish you could add multiple overlays in the app
I wish you could do multiple overlays in the app. For example you have 4 groups on a target, you have to do the first one and then go back and keep doing that for the rest. Then go back and delete the saved pictures. But it is a awesome app, very close to what I come up with measuring by hand, I got the app on their promo price, I think they got a little greedy upping the price though, showed this app to a ton of people and they love it also!
One more option
I have 1 request for next update. Could you please have a option to change color when marking impacts. I shoot Flo-Green color target dots, same as impact marker, can’t seen marker when I move it over my target dot.
Thanks for a wonderful app, it’s the best app I’ve got this year!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.