Balls Bounce 2: Bricks Challenge arrives in the App Store and brings the free-to-play arcade game enjoyment for all Balls Bounce fans.
The unique mix between brick breaker and bubble shooter games, perfect time killer to spend your leisure time.
Over hundreds of challengeable levels, clear the stages by eliminating bricks on the board. This brick breaker block game is going to be a hit!
▶ HOW TO PLAY?
Swipe your finger and throw balls, break all bricks and finish all puzzle challenges. Boost your score by skills and concentration, time to challenge and shoot balls with your friends now!
▶ Balls Bounce 2 – Bricks Challenge Game Features
* Over 1000 challenges, can play without an internet connection
* 10 different items and numbers of special bricks
* No time limit, best casual game to kill your free time
* Coolest Super Aim! Crash all bricks precisely
* Stunning graphic: burst all bricks!
* More than 20 color ball patterns
* Free to play bouncing balls game, easy to play and free for all ages
Like the classic bubble shooter game, you need to focus on balls chain, release your balls snake and shoot balls, bounce your ball chain and brick all bricks. Balls Bounce 2 is suitable for players who love ball bricks breaker puzzle games, classic arcade games, searching for the best casual arcade game like bouncy balls, kick balls games and free block breaker games.
Download for free today, relax your brain in the addicted ball bouncy bricks game world!
▶ Subscription options
We have the following subscription periods in Balls Bounce 2:
1. Weekly VIP Membership offers a weekly subscription for $7.99 which provides 300 diamonds per day, Super Aim and Remove Ads.
2. Monthly VIP Membership offers a weekly subscription for $19.99 which provides 300 diamonds per day, Super Aim and Remove Ads.
3. Yearly VIP Membership offers a weekly subscription for $99.99 which provides 300 diamonds per day, Super Aim and Remove Ads.
This price is established for United States users. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
End of Trial and Subscription Renewal
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in Subscription option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at SilverAlpaca_games@hotmail.com
Terms of Service: https://sites.google.com/view/silveralpacatermsofservice
Terms of Subscription: https://sites.google.com/view/auto-renewable-subscription
▲Major bug Fixed
Please update to the newest version.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game and I highly recommend it! The stages are great and I love how you must use different tactics on each stage, as each of the stages are different! The colors are certainly adorable and are very inviting! There are pinks, blues, greens, etc. and there are even different shades of each color instead of just plain black and white. There are gems you are able to receive and you can buy ball designs also. I have read other reviews that say there are too many advertisements, however I have had this game for a while and I have had no advertisements appear, unless I purposefully watch one. I love this game and see nothing wrong with it. Keep it up and thank you for your time!
Don’t get me wrong, you guys developed a great game, but there are a few glaring cons that turn me off so fast.
• Addictive and engaging to people who have played games like BB Tan previously.
• Great graphics, friendly UI, and open to players who haven’t played games like these before.
• I get it, you need to make money to fund production costs of games like these, but the monetization is brutal. It’s almost two games for the price of one. Play one round of BallsBounce2, play one add of Empires and Puzzles. Play one round of BallsBounce2, play one round of Empires and Puzzles. I’ve played five games in a row, and after each game I’ve played Empires and Puzzles each and every time. I’m still counting.
• BB Tan came first, and I believe they have solidified this concept better in a game than you have (as of now). Try making more popping visuals, more opportunities for rewards, survival mode instead of playing levels for stars, etc.
I prefer this color version however I have two problems with the ads. 1. The block the bottom of the screen so I can’t use the options down there because I can’t see them and 2. There are ads between each level. Ugh, I can x out of them, when it gives you that option. If they would offer a pay for no ads version I’d be willing to shell out a few bucks. Also won’t let you rotate the screen so you can move the bottom ads.
- Alpaca Silver
- 185 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Silver Alpaca
- In-App Purchases
- 550 diamonds $4.99
- 100 diamonds $0.99
- 200 diamonds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.