Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relax your brain with the champion of time killer!
Swipe your finger to throw the balls and break the bricks.
Try to break as many bricks as possible before they move down to the bottom.
Collect all the items to get additional balls and make an endless ball chain!
The level of bricks will be increased after each round you throw the balls.
Very easy to play but very hard to reach high scores. Don't forget the angle is the key point!
◉ Free to play
◉ Endless gameplay
◉ Simple ball control
◉ Challenge your friends with the best highscore
What's New in Version 1.1.1
◉ Bug fixes (Continue button) and UI improvements.
Awesome Game! Important request...Fixed!
While I have downloaded literally thousands of apps, I have never actually written a review before.
Absolutely LOVE this game! Simple concept and amazingly addicting. After the most recent update, the "2nd chance" option (after watching advertisement) is not being offered which is a major step backwards. Also, the in-app-purchase is currently pointless! (Only difference is color of ball). Obviously, app developers want to make $ (you do realize you are leaving soo much money on the table by not offering the ability to purchase additional balls and/or chances!). People (myself included) would constantly purchase more which would provide reoccurring revenue! Something I hope you consider in the near future. Thank you!
Update as of 4/17: recent update has now fixed the issue with adding back the second chance! So happy!!!! Thanks again!
Great game, needs work
This game is great but there are many problems that come with this addicting and strategy game.
1. Sometimes it glitches and puts two rows of blocks instead of one
2. It Can get very boring once you pass about 300. After that it is just sitting and waiting which can be a very long time even with the speed up button. There have been times where I have had a single ball have to pop 4 blocks that were all over 1000. It took so long I just let my phone sit there and started to rage on it. There should be a button to automatically finish your turn so I don't have to deal with that.
Otherwise it is a great game and I love playing this with my friends. Be careful though, it's addicting.
This game is great but has many problems. I have loads of fun playing but sometimes its extremely tedious for these reasons.
1. Sometimes the game will glitch and load 2 more rows of blocks in 1 turn.
2. Sometimes after a turn it won't load a new row and just stays the same. You can't keep playing and all you can do is restart this is particularly frustrating because it happened when I was at 667 now I'm going to lose my hi score
3. Speaking of hi score, the game is fun but it is increasingly painful to sit through when you get over 400. Even when it's sped up
4. Sometimes a single ball will get stuck on the edge and it has to take out all the blocks in its way to get back to the bottom. This sounds great until you realize that 4 blocks over 1000 are in its way and even with the speed you wait over 20 minuets to continue playing the game. It's gets to the point where I would rather have the option to call the ball back without it taking down those blocks.
The game is fun until you run in to these problems. It makes you want to through your phone across the room when you have a 2 day game with an extremely hi score ruined by the games glitches. It really needs to be fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 141 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ketchapp
- © Ketchapp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove ads$1.99
- 200 Rings$0.99
- 900 Rings$2.99
- 500 Rings$1.99