Balthisar Tidy for Work
By James Derry
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sweep Away your Poor HTML Clutter.
Use Balthisar Tidy for Work to make sure your HTML is clean, error free, and accessible. Now with HTML5 support Balthisar Tidy surpasses macOS's built-in, terminal version of this venerable tool.
Balthisar Tidy for Work is an upgrade to Balthisar Tidy, which is absolutely 100% free. Look for it on the App Store for a free, no pressure alternative. Balthisar Tidy for Work gives you these extra features not available in Balthisar Tidy:
• AppleScript support, allowing you to automate Tidy so that you can process hundreds of files in an hour (for example).
• Unix configuration file exporting support. If you love Balthisar Tidy's settings management but prefer to leverage shell scripts, then this feature will prove essential to your workflow.
• Precise management of editor colors and themes. Customize your text editor to work the way you want it to.
• The web preview feature can show split views of your before and after Tidying code, assuring you that HTML Tidy isn't making undesired changes.
And of course Balthisar Tidy for Work includes the standard features as Balthisar Tidy:
• Balthisar Tidy as a Service.
• Balthisar Tidy as an Action Extension.
• Supports every Mac OS X file encoding.
• See a live preview of the effects each Tidy option has on your code.
• Identify errors and be directed to their exact location in your source code in an instant.
• Correct errors in the source document immediately.
• Identifies and automatically corrects several potential errors.
• Automatically cleans up ugly code from HTML generator applications.
• Identifies opportunities to ensure accessibility compliance.
• Pretty-print formats your source code for maximum legibility.
Additionally Balthisar Tidy for Work will be targeted first for internationalization and localization.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
• Updated to the latest released version of HTML Tidy 5.3.14.
• Improvements to the sample AppleScripts.
• Updated third-party libraries to their current versions to ensure that you have nothing but the best.
• Improved the help system with macOS Sierra changes.
• Minor code fixes for future growth and maintainability.