The Baltimore Sun: Maryland's top news source
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Baltimore Sun's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Baltimore's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• “Unlimited Digital Access” subscription (includes app and baltimoresun.com web access for all your devices) costs $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Problems with your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 888-539-1280
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 3.8
* Bug fixes
* Stability improvements
The layout is really nice, just like an actual newspaper, getting to the different sections is really easy. I love how you can outline the page headers by level of importance to you.
Slow and irrelevant
Many articles are days old. This is a poor substitute for the digital newspaper that at least had the look of the paper copy. I'm better off using Flipboard for my news.
Continual problems loading
Please fix. Want to read the paper but unable to read after reloaded several times.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 77.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Baltimore Sun
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.