By John Lee
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BandList is a simple list application for your Microsoft Band. Groceries, gifts or tasks this app will allow you to create items on your iPhone, view and check them off on your Band.
How to use the app:
- Open the app and ensure the Microsoft Band is within Bluetooth range.
- Add the tile to your Band when requested.
- Add items to the iPhone app, where you can assign category and order them.
- Press the sync button when you are ready to push data to the band. Five items will be pushed to the band at once (Limitation of the Band)
- Now the items can be seen from the Band. Pressing the Complete button will remove them from your iPhone. Every third item you complete the list will auto refresh.
Now you can wander around the grocery store checking things off your list without ever looking at your phone!
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added new SDK, which should fix the "No more tiles available issue"
- Latest App: Health Ark for Microsoft Band now available for OS X! Allows you to view your health data offline, any time! Look for 'Microsoft Band' on the Mac App Store!
Great Todo List App for Band
Coming from Windows Phone, I was used to the abundance of Band-friendly apps on that platform. Of course iOS pushes their Apple Watch as the go to wearable device. But I'm happy to say that this dev did an amazing job creating an excellent set of Band-friendly apps to fill in gaps from what I used to use on Windows Phone. They're all worth checking out if you own a Microsoft Band or Band 2!
This app in particular lets me sync my todo lists with my band. It's a lot more robust than I was expecting, with the ability to sort tasks between different lists. In addition, the app on the Band has buttons to mark each task as complete, so I don't have to pull out my phone at all. Very handy when I'm trying to avoid procrastination while getting work done.
Something that would be really cool is if someday the app could integrate with a service like Wunderlist. Getting my tasks from there to auto sync to my Band would be a dream come true. Heck, I'd even pay for that feature to help support the dev. But regardless thanks for the excellent suite of Band apps!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Lee
- © John Lee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.