- Featured at The Midwest Clinic 2016 -
Bandmate is the only chromatic tuner that displays the note you play on a music staff.
Designed by music educators, for music educators and students.
With Bandmate on their music stand, beginning music students are able to see exactly what written note they are singing or playing on their instrument. No more guessing, no more wondering if they are playing the right note.
For band, orchestra, guitar, and voice. Free with no ads, so it is appropriate for classroom use!
- See the real written notation for the note you sing or play.
- Choose to show the flat or sharp version of enharmonic notes.
- Pitches are transposed appropriately for the instrument you select.
- Tune up with an easy-to-read chromatic tuner.
Alto Saxophone, Baritone (Bass Clef), Baritone (Treble Clef), Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bass, Bassoon, Bells, Cello, Clarinet, Flute, French Horn, Guitar, Oboe, Piccolo, Recorder, Tenor Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Violin, Voice (Bass Clef), Voice (Treble Clef)
- Internal improvements (much more responsive interface)
- Bandmate will now inform you if you've disabled microphone permissions
Ratings and Reviews
All my band students have it
This has changed everything for my beginning band students. They are able to see for themselves whether or not they are playing the correct note. They all have it on their phones on their music stands in class.
Pretty good, but...
I think this is a pretty good app. It would be nice if this had a Ukulele setting though. Also, sometimes it has a hard time picking up the sounds for bass. But..over all this app is great!
This app isn’t accurate. I play French horn and when I play a high note it says I’m playing a Low note. Whenever play the same note it bounces all around the place. This app might work for other people. But it doesn’t work. I just rather guess on my own.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.