Never miss another live show.
Welcome to Bandsintown, the place where the concert-obsessed and the world’s must-see artists connect:
• Get Tickets to the hottest shows in your area (we know what’s going on 24/7)
• Find more concerts based on the music you’re already obsessed with (thanks to Apple Music, Spotify, Soundcloud, and more)
• Discover new music (see out who’s similar to your favorite artists, and see who’s featured)
• Receive can’t-miss alerts from artists you Track (about tour announcements, interviews, news, and more)
• Invite people to the next gig (sharing is caring)
• Post a photo of your epic stage dive (we can’t promise your mom won’t see it, though)
...because friends never let friends miss a concert, or a message from their favorite artist.
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bandsintown is the #1 concert discovery platform that connects fans with their favorite artists. We help fans discover more shows.
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Personalised reccos based on your Apple Music playlists.
Not necessarily the fastest, but it is convenient.
I like getting notifications announcing when my favorite performers are coming... but whenever I contact a specific friend of mine about a show, not only is he already aware of it, he sometimes already has tickets. (Which begs the question, why didn’t he tell me about it?) Other than missing some presale discounts, it hasn’t really mattered though.
It asks me to login to my iTunes far too often and I wish there was a way I could select Recommend Artists that I don’t like so I stop receiving information about them... but that’s all I can really complain about. Solid overall. It certainly beats the disappointment of finding out about a show after it already happened.
Learn of ticket sales
I have been able to buy tickets to show I would normally miss because I learn of these shows before they go on sale because of this app sending me notification.
If you want to buy tickets through the app, make sure the place where the tickets are purchased has the correct info. I just got tickets to Art Garfunkel. The Borgata web site had no info of this sale. I was able to call and get the tickets. The web site had wrong credit card info, so I wasn't able to process online.
I love this app and I find it very helpful. This summer will be known as the summer of concerts because of this app!
- Bandsintown Inc.
- 131.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bandsintown Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.