Connect with your core fans on the largest independent concert discovery platform in the world!
Over 40 million live music lovers are already on Bandsintown, and they want to hear about their favorite artists' upcoming events, news and announcements! Join the 450,000 artists and managers already registered on Bandsintown Manager to reach and engage this community. Utilize the best features straight from your mobile device with the Bandsintown Manager mobile app, all free!
• Claim your page, grow your trackers, and become verified.
• Complete your profile to boost discoverability on Bandsintown.
• Publish events: we'll notify your trackers and our recommendation engine will get you in front of fans of similar artists.
• Message your fanbase directly about your latest interview, new single, tour announcement, or simply tell them how much you love them.
• Grow your audience by syncing your events straight to your official website and Facebook page.
• Reach more fans and sell more tickets through our social media auto-posting capability
• Manage multiple artist and venue pages all from one screen.
• Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Japanese.
Learn more about how artists are using Bandsintown Manager:
- Best practices: https://manager.bandsintown.com/support/best-practices
- Blog: https://manager.bandsintown.com/support/blog/
- Need help: http://artists.help.bandsintown.com
- Report a problem: https://bandsintown.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
- Submit an idea: http://ideas.manager.bandsintown.com
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BandsintownArtists
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BandsintownBiz
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bandsintown
- Terms and Conditions: https://corp.bandsintown.com/terms
We’re excited to introduce the all new Bandsintown Manager app, featuring a completely redesigned interface and a simplified experience, all consistent between desktop and mobile, for maximum efficiency when you’re on the go.
* complete or update your artist profile
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t click the prompted pop up
If you could please make it easier to select/click on the “prompted” button that would be helpful. For example when I type in venue Country as “United States” a button to click on pops up and I have to try and click it AND re-enter the info at least 3 or 4 times before it works. And multiply that times every venue info box. Fix this bug and the rating will go up. Every time I get a gig I know this hassle has to happen. Seems simple to fix. Also the changing of an event photo doesn’t always work....
Hello, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it? Thanks.
Won't stop posting to my band page
I have done everything to figure out how to stop bands In town from posting to my band page, every day, twice a day it posts to my band page "track Amber Russell in bands In town" and it's filling my page with junk. I have to take time to delete it in my band page every day or when I have time so my page isn't full of that junk. Bands In town needs to make it easier to contact them and resolve such issues. Even my website developer can't figure it out and we both tried to contact them.
New version has enormous bugs!
I have been using this app for years and it has been amazing.... Until a month ago! Once I downloaded the new version everything has been glitching and not working. I have to spend 10x the amount of time to try to post my gigs and some days it doesn’t work at all. This is an app that I have used daily as I am a professional musician and I have it linked to all of my social media. I really hope they can fix this quickly or I will have to start using a different app
Hello, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Can you please email email@example.com with the details of the bugs you are experiencing and we can look into them? Thanks.
- Bandsintown Inc.
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Bandsintown Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.