By Bandsintown Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bandsintown Manager is the touring app that connects artists to fans. We provide a range of tools that allow you to engage with your existing fans and reach new concert-goers.
Bandsintown Manager lets artists and managers stay on top of day-to-day tasks for working musicians, resulting in higher turnout and more tickets sold. We display and promote your tour dates on Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and web platforms like Bandzoogle, Squarespace and WordPress. We also push tour data to our partners like Tumblr, Shazam, Beatport and many more, helping you get discovered.
Artists and managers can now access our popular features from your mobile phones and tablets, allowing you to promote your tour right from the palm of your hand. Bandsintown Manager combines the power of our web platform with the flexibility and accessibility of a mobile app, saving music managers valuable time in adding, editing or removing tour dates while on the road.
• Create Facebook events for all upcoming shows and display them on a Tour Dates tab on your Facebook Page for fans to RSVP, comment and share.
• Geo-targeted newsfeed posts that reach your Facebook and Twitter fans throughout your entire tour, from presale to opening night.
• Artists can directly message fans who have RSVP’d to their shows with targeted mobile push notifications.
• Key insights and statistics about concert-going fans that are easy to understand.
• Browse concert photos and videos of a show posted by fans on Bandsintown and Instagram, and repost your favorites ones on Facebook and Twitter to increase engagement.
• Receive notifications to approve pending tour dates imported from a third party source.
• Manage multiple artists from a single mobile dashboard.
*Thank you to our 300,000 artists for making Bandsintown Manager a must-have app!*
Join the Bandsintown artist community:
Biz Blog: http://www.artists.bandsintown.com/blog
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BandsintownArtists
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
What's New in Version 2.1.3
• Fix issue with scheduled events
Won't stop posting to my band page
I have done everything to figure out how to stop bands In town from posting to my band page, every day, twice a day it posts to my band page "track Amber Russell in bands In town" and it's filling my page with junk. I have to take time to delete it in my band page every day or when I have time so my page isn't full of that junk. Bands In town needs to make it easier to contact them and resolve such issues. Even my website developer can't figure it out and we both tried to contact them.
Best tool for my gigs
Bandsintown has been an important tool for keeping my gig schedule current for my fans. This app continues to make it easier to not only list events but also message fans, upload gig photos and post updates.
I've been using this app for several months and enjoy the convenience of writing one upcoming gig and having it update my website as well as post to all of my social network pages for me.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 03, 2016
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bandsintown Inc.
- © Bandsintown Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.