By Bandsintown Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 rated concert discovery app for iPhone and iPad!
Bandsintown simplifies concert discovery by allowing you to track your favorite artists, receive alerts when they're touring near you, keep track of which shows you have RSVP’d to and share concert details with your friends. The concerts you RSVP to are then synced with your calendar, so you never miss another live show.
This free app scans your music libraries in services like iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, Soundcloud and play music (Google) and searches your artist likes on Facebook and Twitter, to learn who you are as a fan and what artists to track. Our algorithm also suggests similar sounding artists, helping you discover new bands and DJ's who are coming to your town.
• Get concert notifications for your favorite artists on tour
• Complete concert listings for every city
• Browse upcoming tour dates for any artist
• Sync with iTunes, Spotify, play music, Soundcloud, Deezer, etc.
• Connect with Facebook and Twitter
• Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites
• Purchase tickets in the app
• Share the hottest gigs with your friends
• Log in with email OR Facebook
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.8.3
Fix in 5.8.3: Add support for deep linking from the artist website.
New to 5.8:
• Update your email address,
• Your friend invites now show in your notifications,
• Better curate favorite artists, friends and RSVPs from the Manage tab,
• Share events via email,
• Sync your RSVPs to your phone calendar,
• Listen to artists from your Concert Cloud,
• Bug fixes...
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
Search radius selector is broke
Use to be a great app but the search radius doesn't relay the correct information anymore. Ive always kept my search radius on 150 miles to include the bigger surrounding cities(1-2hrs away) and it still only shows the concerts for the city I'm in. I have to jump from city to city to see who has upcoming events now. Frustrating.
Latest Update Crashes
Love the app... if it works.
The latest update crashes during opening so is inaccessible. I expect a fix soon as it has previously been a five star app that has flawlessly done what it's designed to do!
Just tried buying pit tickets to a show and says my tickets are still here please try again. And I did try again 20 times
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 5.8.3
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Bandsintown Inc.
- © Bandsintown Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.