Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Order checks
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account info
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a mobile number or email address¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account²
Erica, your virtual financial assistant³
• Ask Erica to find transactions, pay bills and more
• Get valuable alerts, helpful insights and financial guidance
Contact Us Easily
• Quickly reach a representative for help or questions with your accounts
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID® to securely sign in
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
¹ Transfers require enrollment and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
³ Erica only listens or speaks when you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all voices, so consider where you interact by voice.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
All features may not be available in iPad.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
iPhone, iPad, Touch ID, and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
J.D. Power 2019 Mobile App Certification Program℠ recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions.
For J.D. Power award information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
We fixed the crash issue on Apple Watch.
In this release:
• Cash Rewards credit card holders can select online shopping, dining, or another category each month as their 3% cash back choice
• Checking customers can view Bill Pay history, manage automatic Bill Pay plans, request eBills, and more
• Debit card holders can set daily limits for debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals
• Erica will notify you when you qualify for Preferred Rewards and allow you to easily enroll
• iPad users can choose Spanish as their language
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve held an account here since I first started working at 16 which in that time was named Nations Bank. I’ve paid off two mortgages and two auto loans through B of A. The fair and competitive terms have always made it possible for me to do these things while providing for my family and live a comfortable life. I’m now in my early 40’s and as In life, I encountered quite a few challenges in a brief period of time. An unexpected divorce, back surgery, and finally being laid off shortly after. I Inevitably found myself in quicksand pit of debt. My credit has always been in good standing and the thought of it spiraling led to thoughts of panic, depression and failure. I was contemplating bankruptcy in my desperate need to find a solution. I’ve always been a loyal client of Bank of America so I decided to reach out to see if I could get some sort of support. I spoke with a B of A associate and she was able to assist me by providing a solution to my situation. She connected me to a DMP that quickly assessed my situation and assisted in creating a manageable repayment plan. The weight of my financial burden was greatly lifted. It is a journey that will take time, but I’m happy to say I’m on my way to financial freedom once again. Bank of America was there when I needed help not only to restore my financial stability but my piece of mind as well. Thank you.
Alert feature has major security flaw
I am a part of an organization that has many users under its main account. I set up the app last year as well as the alerts and for a year I have been getting alerts for every persons accounts under the organization. I have tried to explain to customer service several times that I should only be getting information for my individual account only and not everyone else’s but they just try to direct me to my online access and turn off the alerts. The problem is the online access does not let me disable the alerts and I still get alerts for over 40 accounts all through the month as well as at the beginning of each month. They tell me I can turn it off with the APP but it will not let me turn off the alerts. I just updated to the latest version and it tells me as it has in the past that I cannot change the alerts at this time. Have worked in IT networking for over 15 years and I know that this is a programming bug that affects users who are with organizations with multiple accounts. Unfortunately the many times I have tried to talk to someone at BofA they don’t understand. I see alerts for people’s account balances, their names and even addresses when a new card is shipped. A very bad secure flaw. Hopefully someone in IT will look. I’ve worked with crystal reports, MS Access databases, SQL databases, and other reporting tools and most likely a coding error that is not querying the data correctly
Developer Response ,
Hello 10lpr32, thanks so much for getting in touch with us! My development team is happy to look into this further for you. Please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. ~Rachel
Pretty much second rate app
I tried to set up auto pay to automatically pay the whole balance every month. No can do. The app automatically schedules the minimum payment every month. No way to change on the app. No help - so far - from customer service. Sad.
Here is an update: I got a response from a member of the tech team. It said that the developer needed more information on the type of account. Fair enough. But the response took several days and I was unable to respond to the feedback. Clicking the response link went to a leave feedback general page so the whole thread would have been lost.
In the meantime I called the general customer service number. They did not have the information so they referred me to a technical support line which was closed for the evening. I called tech support. They told me what I was trying to do (pay in full every month—less interest fees to the bank) could only be done on the desktop app, not the mobile app. So it is a deficiency in the mobile app. To add insult to injury making this change is not effective immediately or even in a few days but not until the next billing cycle over a month away. Poor technology choices all around. Desktop and mobile apps both. My rating of 2 stars has been confirmed several times over.
Developer Response ,
Hi mark.four, thanks for sharing your experience. I will forward your comments to our development team. – Mike
- Bank of America
- 381.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Bank of America Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.