Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking. Our redesigned app makes it easier than ever.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
Having general app issues?
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 6.2.2
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made several fixes.
Please keep your feedback coming—we want to hear from you.
More to come in future releases.
Awful for credit card review
I've been a part of BoA for over 10 years and have had a credit card for about 5. The app has been great at being able to see my checking and savings. As for my BoA credit card, I cannot figure out what my balance is for the month. There is no clear place in the app that says, "Your balance of $____ is due on date --/--/--." I've incorrectly underpaid my credit card bill due to how confusing it is to tell how much I owe.
Another feature that would be nice, is if they could break down the things I purchase into categories to help me budget and find out what I'm spending money on.
I'd be happy to raise this review when I'm able to easily decipher what I have to pay each month on my credit card.
New update has major problems
I can no longer see any transactions for my credit card, which is an issue because I can see how much is charged but not where the charges are coming from.
It would also be good if the "pay bill" page would show your current balance and statement total as it does online, so that you can decide how much you want to pay instead of memorizing it on the first page and then inputting it blindly on the second page.
I'll be reverting back to the browser version despite the slowness, until this is fixed.
iPhone 6 plus screen ratio resolved, but still no TouchID
Thank you for finally updating this app to support the screen ratio of the iPhone 6 plus(+1 star). I use this app on a daily basis so I cannot understand why BofA has not adapted to the TouchID feature of the iPhone 6 for log in features. Many major credit cards and other establishments have used this feature. Things like this reflect upon the image of BofA and their commitment to customers. So I would love to rate 5 stars when TouchID is added and user interface is a little enhanced.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.