Bank of America - Mobile Banking for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app¹
for U.S.-based accounts².
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards³
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies³
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info (data connection required; wireless fees may apply)
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)⁴
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay⁵
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account⁶
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards⁷
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you when you sign in to the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
¹ All App features may not be available at all locations.
² Requires U.S. residence for opening accounts.
³ Fees may apply.
⁴ Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement for details, including cut-off and delivery times. Data connection required. Wireless carrier charges may apply.
⁵ To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll in the service through Online Banking.
⁶ Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. In the app, select Help & Support, then Mobile Check Deposit for details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions and terms and conditions. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
⁷ Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.3.0
Our latest update brings these enhancements:
• Ability to add debit and credit cards to your Apple Wallet
• A customized experience for credit card only customers
• Minor fixes and improvements
Does the BofA app meet your banking needs? Let us know by rating it in the App Store.
Excellent Banking App But Has Become Very Slow
This was an excellent banking App. Does everything I need, when it works.
Something changed with one of the latest updates thats's causing the App to load the login screen but then freeze there. After a few seconds I get a message "loading, please wait" but the app doesn't load and the message doesn't go away. I'm forced to force close the app and restart.
In addition, it seems with each update and added feature the app becomes slower and slower. This app used to be very responsive, fast loading, not anymore. Adding features the effect the performance of the app should be made optional.
Yo until last week, I had alerts to notify me if my balance drops below a certain amount or if it drops below 0.00. I had an alert pop up late last week, and I logged in and checked. The Alert won't go away and it says I have turned off all alerts. I did not turn them off. And my app still shows I have an alert after I've logged out. Log back in and it's gone. No alerts. I tried to turn my alerts back on and it says I can't...
iPad version needs a little bit o help
I've been using the BOA app on my IPad for years. I do like the latest update that I can FINALLY get to my rewards in the new version instead of going to the website - Nice job!
BUT.... I can't use the Touch ID to login! What's the deal with that? I don't have a problem anywhere else - this needs to be fixed. To me the Touch ID is just a bit more secure. And no, I will never use BOA on my IPhone. The other thing is the updates for the IPad need to come out a lot quicker - to mirror what is available on your website.