Bank of America - Mobile Banking for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app¹
for U.S.-based accounts².
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards³
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies³
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)⁴
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay⁵
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account⁶
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards⁷
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you when you sign in to the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
¹ All App features may not be available at all locations.
² Requires U.S. residence for opening accounts.
³ Fees may apply.
⁴ Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement for details, including cut-off and delivery times. Data connection required. Wireless carrier charges may apply.
⁵ To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll for the service in Online Banking.
⁶ Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. In the app, select Help & Support, then Mobile Check Deposit for details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions and terms and conditions. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
⁷ Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2016 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.2.2
You asked, we listened! Thanks to your feedback, now you can:
• View statements for checking, savings, credit card, auto and home loans
• Find BankAmeriDeals® near you to earn up to 15% cash back
• Deposit a check and immediately save, print or email a copy
How are we doing? Let us know by rating the app in the App Store®.
Shopsafe and iOS
When is Shopsafe coming to the iPad? See below. Have now almost quit using BofA.
The latest update restored password paste -- I hope it had not been removed on purpose. This is an important feature to use random passwords with password managers.
I have been using the web site to download the PDF of my statement every month. Today I almost accidentally found the feature in this app. Who would guess the little arrow to the right of Current Balance would lead to statement PDFs? This is beyond obscure. I had to make a screenshot to remind myself for next month. Please make a direct button.
I primarily use this credit account for online shopping that requires a credit card, so Shopsafe had been wonderful. But now I only have Apple iPads, etc. so Shopsafe is useless. On the web it uses Flash (good grief) and Shopsafe is not supported on the mobile app. So I am shut out of Shopsafe as are millions of other iOS users.
Since Shopsafe has been promised long ago but not still not delivered it may soon be time to say goodbye. Too many cash-back cards offering better incentives.
Alerts doesn't work
Update: The developer seems to not care about the bug in this version. The same problem has been there for quite a while and has been reported by many others. PLEASE fix the alerts in this app!!
In the current version, the alerts do not work. The icon for the app shows that I have alerts, but when I log in, they disappear and cannot be retrieved and the settings all revert to "no." This has been going on for a while and others have made same complaint. Can't you fix it already?? It's a shame because it really detracts from a otherwise good app.
Do not update to V7.2.2
There is a bug in this version, 7.2.2 that will not allow use of copy and paste in this version. You will not be able to copy and paste your password from a password vault to the app. Trying to input a secure password is tedious and time consuming. Previous versions and the current iPhone version still retain this eminently important function. Hopefully a subsequent version of this ipad app will reinstate that important function. Until then steer clear of this update!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 102 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2016 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.