Bank of America - Mobile Banking for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app¹
for U.S.-based accounts².
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards³
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies³
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info (data connection required; wireless fees may apply)
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)⁴
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay⁵
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account⁶
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards⁷
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you when you sign in to the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
¹ All App features may not be available at all locations.
² Requires U.S. residence for opening accounts.
³ Fees may apply.
⁴ Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement for details, including cut-off and delivery times. Data connection required. Wireless carrier charges may apply.
⁵ To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll in the service through Online Banking.
⁶ Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. In the app, select Help & Support, then Mobile Check Deposit for details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions and terms and conditions. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
⁷ Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.2.8
Minor fixes and improvements
I've been banking with BOA since the early nineties. In all my experiences and years banking with BOA I've never had a problem with my account or their services. My complete satisfaction carries over to their mobile banking app. As far as I'm concerned BOA sets the benchmark for other FI's to follow. This mobile app is user friendly, reliable, full of useful features, and most importantly, I trust its security and safeguarding of my financial information. As long as I can help it, I will maintain my banking relationship with BOA for years to come.
Opening BOA iPad App with URL fails
Since BOA for iPad app version 7.2.2, when attempting to open the app with the URL Scheme (boa: ), the app opens with a strange overlay screen that makes the app unusable. You must force quit the app. If you start the app with the native icon, it starts normally. This has happened before after an update. Please restore the URL Scheme functionality to the BOA iPad app. The iPhone BOA app works normally when starting with the URL Scheme.
Great app except
I really like this app, the bank is constantly improving this app, but for some reason I cannot set my notifications on my iPad, I can on my iPhone....so I have double digit notifications showing that I can't get rid of
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 7.2.8
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2017 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.