Bank of America for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app1 for U.S.-based accounts2.
Manage Your Accounts
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards3
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies3
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)4
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account6
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards7
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Use SafePass® for additional security (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you when you sign in to the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
1All App features may not be available at all locations.
2 Requires U.S. residence for opening accounts.
3 Fees may apply.
4 Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement for details, including cut-off and delivery times. Data connection required. Wireless carrier charges may apply.
5To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll for the service in Online Banking.
6 Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. In the app, select Help & Support, then Mobile Check Deposit for details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions and terms and conditions. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
7 Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2016 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.0.2
Minor fixes and improvements
Mobile banking is far superior to Wells Fargo's
I have accounts at Wells Fargo and Bank of America. It often takes many, many attempts before I'm able to deposit a check using the Wells Fargo mobile app. In contrast, BOA's app works the first time, every time. It's much better than Wells Fargo's system.
Not compatible with older iOS
The poor interface is almost tolerable — when the application works. But now, BoA has provided an "upgrade" that only works with iOS8. Since I am not running iOS8, it asks me if I want to download the most compatible version — which of course continually prompts me to upgrade (rather than actually allowing me to do any banking). Not cool, BoA... Thanks for "upgrading" your app right off my iPad.
Can't use app anymore
Thanks boa for requiring ios8. I can no longer do online banking from my phone or iPad. There is not enough space to on either to download ios8 so it's on a continuous loop. Maybe it's time for a new bank who is more considerate of its customers needs. I can no longer transfer funds as needed between accounts. Thanks.