Bank of America for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking. Our iPad® app makes it easier than ever.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; ordering check copies; updating transaction descriptions; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based consumer accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
Having general app issues?
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS (at least 6.0)
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 6.3.0
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made several improvements and fixes to the app.
•If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
•A new “Open an Account” option has been added to the main menu
•You can now see the total amount of all of your scheduled bill payments
•Small Business customers can view their credit card transactions and additional account details
There’s more to come in future releases. Please keep your feedback coming—it helps us make your mobile experience better.
DO NOT GET THIS APP
Features and layout has been changed for the worse. Not friendly to use. No longer able to do transfers to banks outsice of Bank of America. You get force fed banners to open Merrill Lynch accounts which have nothing to do with my banking and credit accounts. Per BOA you cannot go back to version 6.2
Also, don't call their customer service. You get passed around and they have no intent of helping you. The app and online "non-support" team do not even know who builds the app.
user hostile update | problem fixed
Device affinity issue has been corrected at the server level. No update of the app was required.
New build does not "remember" my iPad and constantly presents challenge questions.
Excellent Banking App
This is an excellent banking App. Does everything I need. I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars because it still does not support Touch ID. A very frustrating omission update after update, and frankly I'm tired of waiting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 41.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.