Bank of America for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking. Our iPad® app makes it easier than ever.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; ordering check copies; updating transaction descriptions; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based consumer accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
Having general app issues?
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS (at least 6.0)
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 6.3.8
Thanks for your feedback! Improvements/fixes below:
•Now you can choose how to make a check deposit—by using automatic image capture (recommended) or taking the photo yourself
•Preferred customers can now schedule phone appointments to discuss everyday banking needs
•As a reminder, if we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
There’s more to come in future releases, including Touch ID.
Works fine for me
I am not sure what all the grousing about unless it is mostly people who have ancient versions of iOS. I just downloaded this app and had no issues logging in. Sorry, one of the prices you pay for moving into this realm of Apple/tablet PCs is that you need to stay reasonably up to date. The software cannot be expected to remain endlessly backwards compatible.
The only issue I found, which is why I dinged it a star, is that I had a fraud alert on my account and the approval process for the transactions goes into an endless loop. i.e. After I confirm that all is well, the dialogue comes right back up again asking me to confirm over and over. Logging off and logging back on again gets past this and all is well. But it can be alarming if you are concerned that you may face limitations on your credit card.
Since the last update
Update to my last review...
The problem with the last update is that it was not made clear that the sign in screen had changed. We were not informed that there was NO LONGER a SITE KEY, which users have been using for years. The passcode in now on the same page as the user ID. And users are allowed to click "sign in" without entering a passcode , thus giving the error that the information is incorrect or not on file.
You guys need to add some direction next time you do an update. And change the wording of error messages so the exact problem is clear.
It seems that the reviews are still NOT BEING READ.
PREVIOUS REVIEW ....Apparently no one reads these reviews. I had to call to let them know there was a problem. And they are not aware.
I have not been able to sign in on my iPad since the last update. It keeps telling me the password is incorrect. It works on the site and the Phone. PLEASE FIX!!!
So it's a waste at this point.
I feel like the odd one out, but....
This app (and upgrade) actually works just fine for me. I have no problems with it. I do have a wish list of additional functionality, like a single-click travel alert in the app, but these are really just nice-to-haves.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 6.3.8
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.