Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account²
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode³
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
Please see the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information on these banking features. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
¹ Transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
³ Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation
With our new Bank of America Digital Mortgage Experience™, you can:
• Get personalized loan terms, including flexible monthly payments and closing costs
• Lock in your rate
• Access lending specialists
• Track your loan status, view action items, as well as upload and eSign documents
Our Mobile Banking App is certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Mobile Banking Experience.” For J.D. Power award information, visit jdpower.com.
How are we doing? Please rate the app in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent, a few problems
I’ve only had a few minor problems with Touch ID on my iPad and getting into my account. My biggest problem that has run a lot of confusion and issues as of late leaving me in a big problem is the fact that there are messages and account information I found that only go to Online Banking and have no notification or even an inkling to visit there to open such messages on the mobile app to visit online banking to open them. I have used the mobile site almost daily to check balance, have notifications set up, yet these very important claim messages for a issue I had never showed up in emails, or in the app and I was misinformed about it being there. Please fix this in all your apps! At least have it show that we need to visit the online site to open these messages!
Hi Lilo, thank you for reaching out to us about this concern. I’m sharing your comments on online banking messages with our operations team so we can further review your experience. - Hughes
Can’t shut off “Erica” virtual assistant or get back screen from that floating button
Bank of America is trying to promote use of a virtual (voice) assistant like Siri, Alexa, et alia, they’ve named “Erica” and forced it to the fore with a “floating button” with their logo in the bottom right corner of the application screen. It is currently impossible to turn off the button or disable the assistant if you don’t want it. I recommend not using Bank of America’s IOS mobile applications until this serious user/customer experience deficiency is fixed by provision in the next version of the app for exactly what I’ve asked for: a way to shut Erica off permanently.
Do your banking with them in your Web browser (plus you can filter ads in Safari with a content blocker) whether on iPhone, iPad, or your Mac. Or in person at their branches - you can tell the teller that you prefer them to the virtual teller that BofA is clearly trying to build to replace them.
Love this bank and app but......
I have never had too many issues with this app. But recently in the past 5 or 6 months, when i log in at times to “transfer money” from one account to another, both B of A, the drop down box disappears. It won’t let me do transfer or send money. I then have to delete the app and re-download it. Then it works properly. Problem is I have 5 accounts that I then have to reset all of the alerts I have placed on my accounts. This is a serious problem. I called customer service and was told to check if I have automatic updates checked, which I do. Rep also told me they are aware of this problem and are trying to resolve it. But had no timeframe. Please resolve this. Thanks!
Hello Room4you, thanks for bring this to our attention. I want to help but need some information. Can you please share what iPad model and version of iOS you are using? Mike
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.