Bank of America for iPad
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking.* Enjoy a fast, optimized experience for your iPad®.
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- If the Deposits button doesn’t appear, your Camera setting may be turned off. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and verify that the camera is turned on.
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 4.4.008
* Corrected issues when viewing deposited checks, and fixed force closing when check image was dismissed
* Updated link to the Online Banking Service Agreement
* Fixed issue with app closing when hiding/unhiding BankAmeriDeals
* Corrected account transfers issues:
- Problems when selecting a calendar date
- Scheduled or recurring transfers to a Merrill Lynch account not appearing in mobile
* Corrected issue encountered by some credit card customers unable to view transactions
* Minor enhancements, fixes
NOTE: For optimal app performance, you should use iOS6 or higher.
Attention: In late February, Apple issued an important security update. You should update your software to ensure your information is secure. Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install. If you’re using iOS7, please install version 7.0.6. If you’re using iOS6, please install version 6.1.6
Have the iPad 3 (or New iPad or something) and am not having any problems as I write this on 3/5/14. The app performs very well. Simple to use for day to day use. Am OCD when it comes to monitoring my accounts. Sign of the times. This app makes it very easy to check all of the accounts. Have the typical set, checking, savings, credit card and car loan. Every action one needs to check balances, pay bills and transfer money from one account to another is very simple and straight forward. I like their website on a PC, I like this app much better. Right now I don't have a PC, but the iPad fills that role and a good thing as the BofA website just does not work worth a hoot within Safari on the iPad. You should note that I took a star away as for some reason I can't view the detail on my car loan. I haven't asked BofA about this so this might be something that the bank doesn't provide, though it should. I do believe the design of this app well serves the purpose for which it was written and is a model iPad app. BTW, you might infer that I'm a BofA employee. Am not. Just appreciate when a company writes a competent iPad app.
Useless for Credit Cards
If I could rate it zero stars, I would. I had downloaded this app maybe a year ago to manage my credit card on my iPad and it had minimal features. Essentially it's just an app that holds your statements. Getting tired of being prompted to download the mobile app on the Bank of America website, I figured I would try it again. Nothing has changed! Sadly, they could learn a thing from Wells Fargo or Capital One.
On the poor side
This is the worst of all my financial apps. The is very little you can see or do with this app. For a mortgage you can see the original balance and last months balance and that is it. I forget sometimes and come to this app only to realize I can't see any information or do anything so I have to close it and go to the net.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 25, 2014
- Version: 4.4.008
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2014 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.