Bank of America - Mobile Banking for iPad
By Bank of America
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay²
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account³
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode⁴
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁵
Please see the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information on these banking features. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
¹ Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll in the service through Online Banking.
³ Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply.
⁴ Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID.
⁵ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
iPad and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.5.0
This update contains minor fixes and improvements.
Please rate the BofA app and let us know if it’s making banking easier.
Great but one issue
This app has been great for me and was easy check checks but I only have one issue. On the phone, the app is really easy to use, but on the iPad, it is hard to navigate through the app. You don't know where anything is and it is hard to find your card. Other than that, it has been a great app to me.
Latest update is worse than useless
I was forced to update and now the app is useless to me for bill pay. I can no longer see a history of what I have paid, only what is scheduled. I can't schedule a payment unless I have an e-bill for my credit cards and BofA doesn't allow e-bills for my Chase credit cards (competition?). I am now forced to use only my computer for many transactions and to get payment history. What a waste of space.
I only have one issue with the apt in the Bill Pay. You use to be able to pay all your bills without leaving the pay screen. It takes added time to do that. Otherwise the apt is great for me.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 7.5.0
- Size: 145 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2017 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.