Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app¹ for U.S.-based accounts².
Manage Your Bank Accounts and Finances
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards³
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies³
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info (data connection required; wireless fees may apply)
Mobile Money Transfer
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)⁴
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Mobile Bill Pay⁵
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account⁶
Contact Us Easily
• Quickly reach a representative for help or questions with your accounts⁷
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards⁸
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you when you sign in to the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
• View account activity and balances
• Receive alerts
Apple Watch Terms & Conditions: From your iPhone®, launch BofA app, go to Profile & Settings > Apple Watch
¹ All App features may not be available at all locations.
² Requires U.S. residence for opening accounts.
³ Fees may apply.
⁴ Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement for details, including cut-off and delivery times. Data connection required. Wireless carrier charges may apply.
⁵ To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll in the service through Online Banking.
⁶ Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. In the app, select Help & Support, then Mobile Check Deposit for details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions and terms and conditions. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
⁷ This feature is not available to all mobile banking customers. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
⁸ Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone, Touch ID and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.2.8
We’ve made it easier to send and receive money with almost anyone, no matter where they bank.
• Easily send money using your phone’s contact list
• Request money from others
• Split the bill with friends
• Track your money requests
Try it today. Sign in and tap Transfers from the nav bar to get started.
How are we doing? Let us know by rating the app in the App Store®.
Great App, and Great Bank
I've had this bank for about 10 years. During that time I have moved a lot and my life changed a lot. I've had the app since it first came out. It's always been there for me. I've never had an issue that couldn't be worked out by a very attentive person at the branch or over the phone. There have been plenty of issues but none originated with the bank. Currently I live in a rare location that doesn't have a reasonably close branch. When I moved here four years ago I was sure I would neee to get a new bank so I signed up for a local one. They didn't last very long. I'm very happy with this app and this bank. They continuously update it, add new features and make it work faster. They get my highest praise and I'll stay with them forever if they keep doing what they have been doing over the past ten years!
Notifications are useless
Notifications are off-line, not real time, so you will only get notifications after the bank has closed for the day. This is another example of how banks' just want to get your money. If you make a deposit and write a few checks depending on that deposit, and anything happens to that deposit so the funds are not available, you will get charged $35 or whatever it is, for every single one of those checks when they try to cash them. If you would get a notification on the account overdrawn right away after the first check, you could do something about it, but with BofA, you'll only know about it after the bank is closed for the day, and you'd probably got charged several account-overdrawn fees. Despicable. I'm 100% sure that this is done on purpose.
I was with the bank for 10 years and they screwed me over. I received a check and I wasn't sure if it was a good check or bad and I called Bank of America and the rep on the phone told me to deposit the check and if it ended up being bad then they would waive the 35$ fee and I said cool I have nothing to lose. Well next day get a call saying my account was closed due to a bad check and I called them and told them the women who told me to deposit it and gave her name and they said sorry you can no longer bank with us and it wasn't my fault I just followed what the rep told me. Bad place to get a checking account! It's a good for credit cards that's it! Best place for checking account/ debit is Capital one they have no fees, no minimums, no opening deposit fee, no ATM charges, no apr! Sad I had to part ways with them but they screwed me over after being with them for almost a decade! App is ok though.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 7.2.8
- Size: 147 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2017 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.