Bank of Oklahoma Mobile Banking
By Bank of Oklahoma
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take us with you! Mobile Banking allows you to conveniently and securely access your Bank of Oklahoma account(s) anytime, which means you can literally do your banking wherever you are.
With our app you can:
* Access balance information
* Deposit checks with your phone
* Transfer funds
* Pay bills
* Setup Mobile Alerts
* View transaction history, including check images
* View e-statements
* Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions to ATM and banking center locations
Your security is important to us:
* You set your own security access passwords
* Once you close the app or log out, your session will end
* Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is always used to encrypt your personal information such as user name, password, and account information over the internet
To enroll in Mobile Banking:
Download the app today and tap “Enroll in Online & Mobile Banking” and follow the instructions to get your Mobile Banking experience started today.
What's New in Version 1.13.3
With this release we've made minor fixes to improve app performance. Plus, now you can access up to 18 months of transaction history.
I just downloaded this app a few days ago. Since I am totally blind, I did not think mobile banking was for me. However, this app appears to be totally accessible using VoiceOver. The only thing I can't do is make a mobile deposit. What I really like is that the balance of my accounts are displayed prominently so that I don't have to find them. The only reason I gave this app 4 stars is that the sessions don't last long enough for me to be able to complete my business. Having to log back into my account every few minutes is a bit annoying, but I'll put up with it for security sake. Good work BOK! Please keep this app totally accessible for the visually impaired.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 1.13.3
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Bank of Oklahoma Financial
- © 2016. Bank of Oklahoma, a division of BOKF, NA. Member FDIC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.