Bank of the West Mobile Banking iPhone App
By Bank of the West
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Bank of the West app provides secure access to your accounts, allowing you to manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
• Touch ID: Sign in to Mobile Banking even faster with Touch ID. Touch ID is now available to customers with iOS8 or higher, on an iPhone 5s or newer.
• Quick Balance: View account balances and recent transactions without logging in. You have to turn this feature on after logging in, and you always have the ability to turn it off from the “More” menu.
• Popmoney: Send money to anyone in the U.S. All you need is their mobile phone number or email.
• Mobile Enrollment: Enroll in Mobile and Online Banking.
• Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks through the app, avoiding trips to the branch or ATM. You can also email yourself a receipt of the deposit, including an image of the check.
• Bill Pay: Manage your bill payments entirely from the app. Just scan your bill stub, or search for a payee by entering the first few letters of the company’s name. As always, you can view or modify previously scheduled payments as well.
• Account Transfers: Quickly move money between your Bank of the West accounts.
• View Check Image: View images of cleared checks.
• Transaction Search: Use our new search bar to quickly and easily find a transaction without endless scrolling.
• ATM and Branch Locator: Find Bank of the West locations near you.
• Mobile PIN: Reduce typing errors and sign in faster by entering a unique numeric PIN instead of your password.
Mobile Banking Security:
• No confidential information or account numbers are ever stored on your mobile device.
• Industry standard data encryption to protect your banking transactions.
• Login information verification required after five minutes of inactivity.
• Device can be blocked from accessing mobile banking if lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
What's New in Version 6.2.0
Now you can update your email address from the app. Consumer loan account holders can now view transaction details and Goldline account holders can now view Total Credit Line.
I'm using this on my iPhone 7 for depositing checks into my checking account. I've done 3 or 4 and no problems yet! Very happy not to have to waste time stopping at the atm or going into the bank when the atm is down. I haven't used it for anything else, so I can't rate any other functions, sorry.
100% unusable with iPad mini & won't rotate
Don't waste your time even downloading this app if you have an iPad mini. It cannot (1) show the entire screen, (2) it cannot rotate from vertical to horizontal orientation, (3) it cannot swipe right/left to see the text beyond the portion of the screen that is displayed and (4) it cannot display the log off button because it is beyond the displayed text, which can be scrolled or swiped to get to. Boo. Bad app. Unsafe app?
I have been locked out of my account on numerous occasions. I no longer use the PIN number or finger print to access my accounts. Those seem to be the biggest problems I have had. The pin and finger print access use to work until the last updates. But waiting on the phone repeatedly to have your account unlocked is ridiculous when it happened more than once in two weeks.