With Banker Jr. kids can learn now and save it for later. Kids track their money in a fun way developing vital life skills. Banker Jr. allows families to have conversations about money with games directed at understanding different financial concepts.
- Virtual Money Tracking, saving hassle and tears over lost cash.
- Account information accessible from any iOS mobile device.
- Goal setting and tracking
- Virtual Allowance and Chore Tracking
- In-app Lessons with videos and related quizzes on topics of financial literacy
- Age appropriate games, from Piggums Candy Factory: A game designed to teach kids coinage to Piggums Dash: A run game with learning mixed in.
Banker Jr. is free. Ask your local community bank or credit union about Banker Jr. today!
- Improvements to Lessons
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great fun for my kids and I! We enjoy keeping track of their allowance and pay for extra chores. They get excited when they're close to reaching their goals and I end up with extra help around the house.
Colorful, creative, and fun!
Playing these games is fun - especially for kids. They want to play them again and again and learn some things about managing money and setting financial goals, as well. Delightful!
Better than I imagined!
This game not only helps children learn about finance, it also has really great graphics and fun games! I am loving it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.