With Bar Diagrams by iMathics, bar charts and line charts can be created easily and intuitively.
With the new print function the charts can be printed directly from the iPhone or iPad.
The charts can be modificated and adapted easily. In this way, the best representation for the specific application can be quickly found.
• free version of Diagrams by iMathics for bar and line charts.
• Print function as in-app purchase for printing the charts directly from iPhone or iPad. To obtain the best results, an Airprint printer is recommended.
• Possibility to print the diagrams directly from the iPhone or iPad (in-App purchase)
• Table editor to enter the chart data
• While entering data, you can see the result chart (see example "UK General Election 2010")
• Rows and columns can be added or deleted to the table
• four examples are included
• Free choice of chart colors
• Possibility for presenting the diagrams with the forward and backward navigation buttons
• Possibility to duplicate a chart: If you are editing an existing chart, you can save all the changes to a new chart. The existing chart will not be changed.
• Possibility to change the diagram type
• Further diagram types
New chart "Fitness studio" included
Ratings and Reviews
X axis legend offset to right and overlapped when printed
Using the print feature is easy but the x axis legend entries are offset to the right and compressed so that the first letter of the second bar’s legend is printed on top of the last letter of the first bar’s legend and so on. Basically garbled so bad you would not send it to anyone. I had to use my Epson to scan the graph to a jpg, and of course a scanner can not see transmitted color so the graph came out b&w, in this case that was not a problem but not really acceptable. I like the app but this has to be fixed
This app is so awesome and useful!
Simple and effective
Easy to use. Just wanted a simple way to visualize data quickly. Did the trick.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.