By Tropical Applications Development Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BarBallz is simply the best challenge game you can play in a bar. Period.
BarBallz lets you and your friends head to your favourite bar and find out who has the BALLZ and strategy to win the game.
BarBallz provides players with unique Tasks to perform in return for points and glory. Players can pick the easy Tasks for safe points or take on increasingly risky (and sometimes risqué) Tasks for more points. Each player decides the strategy he or she will use.
Players pick the number of rounds to play and they each decide on the difficulty level of the Tasks they will attempt.
An easy Task might be "Hold up your right hand and say nothing for 30 seconds". A Hard Task might be "Slow dance with a person unknown to you in the bar for 30 seconds". More time - and more points - are given for the harder Tasks. Of course, whether the player elects to try the Task is completely up to him or her, but no points are awarded for failed or refused Tasks - so choose your difficulty level wisely.
The faster you complete a Task the more points are awarded. The more difficult the Task the more points are awarded. If you bail on your Task, you receive no points but can still enjoy watching your friends try to complete theirs - and then catch up next round!
BarBallz Lite features:
- over 300 randomized unique tasks
- Players decide the number of rounds to play (from "Ultra Wimpy" to "Humongous")
- Easy interface makes gameplay enjoyable and easy - even after several hours in the bar
- In-Game leaderboard to instantly see who is in first place
- A fantastic way to have an uproariously good time with your friends
- Meet new friends! Talk to that intriguing stranger in the bar - and be able to blame your antics on the game
- No in-game advertising whatsoever - smooth, uninterrupted gameplay
- Absolutely no extra cost add-ons or in-game advertising
A big thank you to the Ballzy players who have already discovered the fun of BarBallz.
Don't forget to find us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter for the latest news and Ballzy information:
What's New in Version 1.2.2
This version fixed a minor glitch which crashed the game. Every. Time. But it's fixed now!