Play against other savages online! Join the battle now!
BarbarQ is a brand new real-time multi-player io game. Now come to build a perfect team with your friends to beat other savages in the arena!
Eat mushroom to grow and loot others to get stronger. Beat your opponents to earn the highest score. Fight till the last second and win the battle!
1. New Hero: Weird cirrus girl-Barbatty
2. New Skin: Hecate(Valvyrie skin; Special-edition for BarbarQ Anniversary); Brave General(BarbarQ); Loyal Commander(K.K.Lion)
3. New Collection: Add 2 Level S Pets, 1 Skill, 1 Footprint, 2 Avatar Frames and 1 Medal
4. New Map: [Pet Adventure] opens the 5th Map - [Sinking Island]
5. New Play Mode: Add 2 Play Modes in Online Lobby - Hide and Seek(2v2v2), Walk Carefully(1v1v1)
6. New Item: Add Trial Card for 5 star Heroes and for Full Level Pets
1. Optimize Collection:
a) Categorize all the Pets that can be upgraded into one page.
b) Make it clear about the obtaining method of each Pet.
2. Optimize [Pet Adventure]:
a) When player get S-Pet in Pet Adventure, it will be recorded and broadcasted in public;
b) Cool down time is added when fail to pass mission.
c) Better guidance for promoting Force, clearer than before
d) Add clear highlight in main interface when you have got Idle Gain
Ratings and Reviews
Unbalanced and pointless.
Welp. Changing my review again. Probably for the final time. The game is horrible. Delay is the worst, teams are pathetic, attacks are weak, enemies somehow take no damage when I have bloodlust level 4, and the skills are all horrible accept for block. The best skill is now block which is completely too strong, there are teams where players constantly just heal each other, thanks to pets, and the awakening has made the game even more broken than ever. Unless you spend real money you will never get enough gems to get anything good. I spent months trying to get 1 character who is so bad that even when fully awakened he is horrible. The whole game is a joke. A level 1 can kill the stongest person in a match. That takes the whole point of levels away from the entire game, not to mention those who pay real money basically have all of the good skills from the start, and use them to overwhelm you and the other teams all at the same time. The game is incredibly unbalanced and levels now mean nothing. I am deleting this right now, this game is aweful. Maybe one day I will reinstall but that is not today.
Not As Good As It Could Be...
Great game. Get it. Seriously. Get it right now. There are just some things I don't like that have reduced my review by one star. Teams. Whenever I join a match I'm greeted by a "teammate" who follows me around the map. Some people might think, "Wow! There's teams? That's great! We can strategize, we can take people out together, we can..." No. It's just some dude wanting to steal your kills from you, and take all the experience. And when you want first place and they have it, don't worry, you can just walk up to them and start hitting them with your axe. One problem with this though. It knocks them back. It only knocks them back. You have to work so hard to steal first place from them. Please make a FULLY single player mode, because "teams" mode is really not fun for me.
Love it, but flawed.
I love this game. I’ve logged over 18 hours of continuous gameplay and I haven’t even had it that long. It’s entertaining, and surprisingly addictive. With that being said, it’s the most irritating game I’ve ever played in my life. The Sassata character has way too much power and it’s behind irritating. It’s also way too hard to awaken past the 3rd level. We wait days or weeks for the chance to upgrade our characters and it fails time after time. The only other complaint I have is how outrageously expensive everything is. ONE pet soul, which you have to have like 200 of to mean anything, is 20 gems? It’s ridiculous. Other than those things, the game is awesome and I highly recommend.
- Hangzhou Electronic Soul Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 218 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Electronic Soul Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 680 Gems $9.99
- 60 Gems $0.99
- Spring Festival Package $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.