Hijacked to a to strange world. Forced to fight for your life. Discover the secrets of the Arbitrators and find your way back home!
Barbearian is a fast-paced hack'n'slash with massive battles in a colorful, hand-drawn world.
- 100+ levels full of action and adventure
- Collect loot, purchase upgrades and experiment with numerous weapons
- Rescue prisoners and build your own army
- Encounter colossal boss monsters and take them down
- Plenty of challenge, not for the easily discouraged!
- Full MFi controller support
- "If you're a fan of real-time combat games Barbearian is easy to recommend" "5.0/5.0" -- Pocket Tactics Review
- "When people ask where the good premium games are, Barbearian is one I will point to, with gusto." "5.0/5.0" -- Touch Arcade Review
- Metacritic: 89, 5th best iOS game of 2018 (as of 20.9.2018)
No IAP, ads or hidden costs.
- Added one more level to the speech font zoom option
- Stability fixes
- Fixed minor balancing issues
Ratings and Reviews
First of all the name was such a good idea like Barbearian! Wow the trailer for this game blew my mind up the hardcore playing, the juking, the upgrades and the the thought of that you shouldn’t give up no matter how triggered you can get wanted me to get the game so bad. So right as the game came out I downloaded it and started playing it I was stunned on how good the animations of all the minions, the water, the landscape, and how good the gameplay was and how hard it is. Here I would think this game as like dark souls very hard to play but very rewarding when you beat the boss or enemies. By the time of this review I am already 41% done with the game cause of how addicting and fun to play this game is(no change in gameplay). I highly recommend this game even though it’s price may be a little hefty. 🙄😬😪 😀😀😀😀 EDIT (Also great game on the last boss I tried to kill him lol gimbill or gimmbill I don’t know but great game got 100 % finally)
Top 3 iOS games I’ve ever played
Gaming press take note- Barbearian is among the finest iOS games ever released. It takes the simple hack and slash premise to new heights with engaging levels, a well thought through progression system and epic boss battles. One of the best parts of the gameplay is that as you progress, you build up your own army of 70 something soldiers that fight alongside you. Managing, replenishing and upgrading your army is immensely satisfying. I played this game for something like 12 hours straight until I finally 100% it. None of the rewards or gives feel cheap- if you put in the time the game rewards you appropriately. This is a game made with heart- I hope this game sells 5 million copies and that we see more from its creator soon. Lastly, the protagonist is not a bear- it’s a dude wearing a bear hat. A lot if the reviews out there have gotten that wrong.
Instant Classic With Epic Value!!!
The Barbearian definitely quenches my thirst for action! It does so by combining hack ‘n’ slash action with tactical strategy on an epic scale. Rescuing teammates is a nice feature and upgrading them can give you a strategic advantage. Shops around the forest can also provide pick me ups like that sweet machine gun...so save those slices! My favorite thing about the game is how the action seems to be governed by strategy. For example: if you run straight into hordes with your knights & archers, you will undoubtedly die. However, I have had some incredible comebacks from near death in games by using archers and flanking. Graphics, arcade music, gameplay, the amount of content, and the fact that this is a premium game makes me very happy! It’s what I’ve always wanted. Thank you!!
- Kimmo Lahtinen
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Kimmo Lahtinen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.