By Barclays Bank Delaware
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Securely Peek or dive into your account wherever you are….Peek, FICO®, balance transfers, redemptions and much more!
FEATURES for all your Apple devices
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in including your statement balance. If you have Peek on your iPhone®, you will be able to use Apple Watch™ to Peek at your account on your wrist
- Access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Redemption is available for cardmembers with cash back or statement credit rewards and for those cardmembers with automatic rewards, see how close you are to your next auto redemption
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans so we can put a travel alert on your account
- Use the Purchase Planner to estimate your monthly payment
FEATURES for iPad®
- Ability to add a bank account from the app for easy payments
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 6.19.2
-Minor bug fixes
There are better cards
I must agree with the one ⭐️ reviews. I just put in my password 3 days ago. I opened the app and I did the Touch ID. Then it asked for my password again!!!! Really????
Also there are no push notifications when using the card. I've signed up for everything. Sometimes, not always, I'll get an email message a day or so later of a charge. So let me get this straight. You pester me with endless passwords and questions to use the app, but you won't give me the info so I can see if there's actual fraud going on??? My wife buys gas, charges things and nothing ever comes across. I might as well turn off the notification. Other cards are instant. Pretty simple. I'm actively looking for a better card now. I've waited a year for these guys to clear up their nonsense but it's futile. It's easier to just move on. I originally got this card because they said it was a true chip and PIN card outside the US. Not! Every time it spits out a receipt to sign. So outside the US where they don't check the signature, there's no security. You lose the card, they'll be on a spending spree.
Similar to Chase and other bank apps
Works like every other financial app. Bad reviews come from the ignorance of others not taking the time to understand technology. Seems like they fixed any major bugs prior to today. Happy customer :)
Verification STILL a problem
The verification issue needs to be fixed. Touch ID should be enough to open the app.
Edit: Thank you for fixing this issue. I love you.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 6.19.2
- Size: 96.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Barclays Bank of Delaware
- © 2011 Barclays Bank Delaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.