Securely Peek or dive into your account wherever you are….Peek, FICO®, balance transfers, redemptions and much more!
FEATURES for all your Apple devices
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in including your statement balance. If you have Peek on your iPhone®, you will be able to use Apple Watch™ to Peek at your account on your wrist
- Access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Redemption is available for cardmembers with cash back or statement credit rewards and for those cardmembers with automatic rewards, see how close you are to your next auto redemption
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans so we can put a travel alert on your account
- Use the Purchase Planner to estimate your monthly payment
FEATURES for iPad®
- Ability to add a bank account from the app for easy payments
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Minor bug fixes to improve app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Touch ID turns off at random
I’ve had to reactivate my touch id repeatedly for the Barclay iphone app but have never had to do so for 2 other bank apps I use. It seems the app randomly turns off my Touch ID leaving me unable to access my account without retrieving my password from the secure list that I keep at home. That’s pretty tough to do when I’m traveling. I thought the point of Touch ID was to have a pretty secure way of accessing my info without having to repeatedly enter my password.
I use my mobile device to pay all my bills. This is by far the worst. You can’t just pay your current balance. It’ll let you pay your last statement balance and even a minimum that is higher than the current balance. You have to toggle back and forth to know the amount you owe. When you do submit the payment, you are returned to the same screen so there’s no indication you’ve done anything. I submit the payment and then go to my email to see if I did it. Literally every other credit card app is better than this one. I’m removing this as my default payment for my Apple store. It’s too much hassle. Back to PayPal.
Not able to paste my password
I use a Password Manager and can’t paste. Also lost functionality to use fingerprint ID
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.