By Barclays Bank Delaware
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Securely Peek or dive into your account wherever you are….Peek, FICO®, balance transfers, redemptions and much more!
FEATURES for all your Apple devices
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in including your statement balance. If you have Peek on your iPhone®, you will be able to use Apple Watch™ to Peek at your account on your wrist
- Access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Redemption is available for cardmembers with cash back or statement credit rewards and for those cardmembers with automatic rewards, see how close you are to your next auto redemption
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans so we can put a travel alert on your account
- Use the Purchase Planner to estimate your monthly payment
FEATURES for iPad®
- Ability to add a bank account from the app for easy payments
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 6.8.1
- Minor bug fixes to optimize app performance
Notifications are a real pain
I think the app is good overall but recently it started sending notifications when you've been inactive for 20 minutes and have been logged out. These notifications are very, very annoying. They don't help you in any way but they are noisy (figuratively, not literally). They provide useless information. Most of the time I've already manually closed the app, or moved away from it, and I don't care at all. But there it is, popping up and annoying me all the time. It makes me want to not use the app at app because every time I open it now I grimace since I know that no matter what I'm going to be annoyed in T minus twenty minutes.
Another dissatisfied JetBlue customer
The app seems to have no trouble pushing notifications when signing me out after 20 minutes, but never of individual transactions as the app promises and as turned on in features. Coming from Amex as my former JetBlue card I see this as a major feature and don't feel as safe having this as my number one card anymore. There also doesn't seem to be anyway to leave app feedback.
If you want me to continue using this card, FIX PUSH NOTIFICATIONS.
Update 5/3: Notifications still don't work. Exactly what bugs are you fixing with these updates?
Barclay integrates poorly with iPhone
It is deeply frustrating that you have to call Barclay every time you want to activate a card for Apple Pay — even after simply logging out of iCloud and back in on your phone.
That requirement is bad enough, but on top of that the phone call takes in some cases more than 10 minutes.
Apple Pay activation should be added to this app, or there should be another activation method that does not involve a 10-minute, NOT-one-time phone call.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 6.8.1
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Barclays Bank of Delaware
- © 2011 Barclays Bank Delaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.