By Barclays Bank Delaware
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Securely Peek or dive into your account wherever you are….Peek, FICO®, balance transfers, redemptions and much more!
FEATURES for all your Apple devices
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in including your statement balance. If you have Peek on your iPhone®, you will be able to use Apple Watch™ to Peek at your account on your wrist
- Access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Redemption is available for cardmembers with cash back or statement credit rewards and for those cardmembers with automatic rewards, see how close you are to your next auto redemption
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans so we can put a travel alert on your account
- Use the Purchase Planner to estimate your monthly payment
FEATURES for iPad®
- Ability to add a bank account from the app for easy payments
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 6.13.0
- Minor bug fixes to optimize app performance
Very Convenient app
Only a few minor glitches (that don't even affect your transactions) that have been fixed within updates. Other than that the app is very easy to navigate and convenient to use.
PLEASE add instant push notifications for transactions!
Just to echo what others have said... Probably the most important feature of a mobile app is the ability to get instant push notifications when the card has been used. I love that feature on my AMEX card. This app has an option to turn on push notifications, but it's greyed out (you can't turn it on). You also can't enable SMS notifications for transactions. Very disappointed.
Needs real PUSH alerts!
Amex, Chase, and other issuers give instant iOS or Text notifications the second the card is charged. Not so Barclays. Notifications are buried in the app's inbox (this requires a log in) and are everything but instant, taking a day or two, and are useless from a security point of view. Instant notifications are an important security feature, which makes me appreciate other cards & apps more.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 6.13.0
- Size: 76.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Barclays Bank of Delaware
- © 2011 Barclays Bank Delaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.