By Barclays Bank Delaware
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Securely Peek or dive into your account wherever you are….Peek, FICO®, balance transfers, redemptions and much more!
FEATURES for all your Apple devices
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in including your statement balance. If you have Peek on your iPhone®, you will be able to use Apple Watch™ to Peek at your account on your wrist
- Access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Redemption is available for cardmembers with cash back or statement credit rewards and for those cardmembers with automatic rewards, see how close you are to your next auto redemption
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans so we can put a travel alert on your account
- Use the Purchase Planner to estimate your monthly payment
FEATURES for iPad®
- Ability to add a bank account from the app for easy payments
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 6.19.1
- Minor bug fixes to improve app experience
Security Questions Fixed!
So the last update got rid of the security questions even when using TouchID so that's a step forward.
Still no update to the Apple Pay image when you add an Aviator MasterCard. If you add the card to Apple Pay the image is a US Airways Dividend Miles card 🤣 Seriously how hard is this? How do you think AA feel about it?
Also please improve txt alerts so that you get notice when a transaction is processed rather than posted i.e. Immediately.
And as of Aug 2017 still no update to the card image. Clearly no one from Barclaycard reads these reviews...
Latest update working better
Since the latest update on Feb 13th (2 days ago) I have been able to sign in with touch id without being asked for either my password (which i don't know off the top of my head - if you do it's a poor banking password!) or verify via txt/email. It appears they are at least attempting to fix the issue. If you're still being pestered for those verifications, you might want to try deleting the app and any cached app data and reinstalling.
Updated review - MUCH improved.
They listened!!! They login is vastly improved. App is great to quickly check balances, make payments, etc. I use it daily and have had no issues since the last couple updates.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 6.19.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Barclays Bank of Delaware
- © 2011 Barclays Bank Delaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.