By Barclays Bank Delaware
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Securely Peek or dive into your account wherever you are….Peek, FICO®, balance transfers, redemptions and much more!
FEATURES for all your Apple devices
- Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in including your statement balance. If you have Peek on your iPhone®, you will be able to use Apple Watch™ to Peek at your account on your wrist
- Access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time
- Redemption is available for cardmembers with cash back or statement credit rewards and for those cardmembers with automatic rewards, see how close you are to your next auto redemption
- Set up your Username and Password log in credentials
- Track recent and past transactions
- Traveling? Be sure to let us know about your upcoming travel plans so we can put a travel alert on your account
- Use the Purchase Planner to estimate your monthly payment
FEATURES for iPad®
- Ability to add a bank account from the app for easy payments
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 6.18.2
- Minor updates to improve app performance
From 5 to 0 stars
Ditto the rest of the folks who cannot stand the most recent security changes to this application. I have sent emails, contacted customer service via their website, and made phone calls to the usual workers as well as their supervisors and security department. None of their canned security BS holds any water. I have tried to explain that if I lost my phone and someone could figure out my login PIN, then open up the barclay app for some reason, and figure out what my password is, then I'll be happy to let them look at my purchases! All the commonsense discussions fall on deaf ears for the sake of so-called security. Obviously the changes were implemented by someone who does not use the app. Like others, I'll just tell my phone to open up the website and log on there more quickly. But I guess if they actually read this, they will F with the website too and create triple security measures there. Thanks barclay, you really screwed up this one. Please reconsider…
Might as well use web interface vs mobile app
The time it takes to log in makes using this mobile app useless. I use the mobile app with fingerprint ID to save time. However every time I log in (as well as all users) I am required to verify who I am with a one time text message. This is called "Secure pass". This is a great idea if I could make purchases or see anything other than purchases and balances. I will more than likely delete the app since now I have book marked and placed an app on my home screen that I can simply type my password in. Instead of having to give a fingerprint, and then a text message.
An app makes things more smooth and most importantly faster. This app conversely takes more time to utilize than the other option of mobile web interface.
Save your time and space by book marking and placing the Barclay card login website on your home screen as an independent app.
This app is great in all regards, except for security. Even with TouchID, it requires two-factor authentication with every log-in (this should only be necessary on unrecognized or public devices). In addition, every time they update the app, I have to reenable TouchID, which is a pain (I have to enter my password twice in order to enable). Finally, even after I log out and completely close the app, I get two notifications that they've logged me out due to inactivity--one as a push notification, the other within the app the next time I open it.
These extremely excessive security "features" make an otherwise awesome app terribly difficult to use. It's almost easier to just wait til I can get to a computer and use the browser version.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 6.18.2
- Size: 85.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Barclays Bank of Delaware
- © 2011 Barclays Bank Delaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.