Barcode Basics - Barcode Generator
By Rob Stott
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Quickly generate barcodes using this user-friendly barcode creator. Barcode Basics can create a range of common barcodes in many file types including eps, jpeg and png. Barcode types supported are:
• Code 39
• Code 128
• EAN 8
• EAN 13
• EAN 13 (GS1)
• EAN 14
• UPC A
• UPC E
• Interleaved 2 of 5
• ITF 14
• GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional
• GS1 DataBar Stacked
• GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• GS1 DataBar Truncated
• GS1 DataBar Limited
• Two-track Pharmacode
• Italian Pharmacode
• MSI Plessey
• Bar Width Reduction (BWR) to allow you to compensate for ink spread on printing presses. This is an essential feature for professional printing (and cannot be supported by other font based applications).
• Bar height (truncation) and barcode scale (magnification).
• Optional add-on digits (either 2 or 5) are supported for EAN8, EAN13, UPC A and UPC E codes.
• Fast response from English speaking support via the "Contact support…" option in the app's main menu.
• Support for metric (mm or microns) and imperial measurements (inches)
• Barcodes can be exported in EPS (vector) format or high resolution GIF, BMP, JPG or PNG
• Barcodes are compatible with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint etc.
What's New in Version 2.8
so yes I do packaging and yes I use Barcod Pro but they dont have it for the new os so the hunt is on.
this does a good job just a few issues which I sent over to the developer
things that need to be fixed
1 no check digit produced
2 when opening the program keeping the same settings would be nice like the height, scale and other items in the preferences
3 no preview (this is a little BIG issue)
4 when creating the file and then opening it in illustrator you can see that the bars are created as strokes and not oulined paths which are very very slightly off compaired to Barcode Pro
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Feb 28, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rob Stott
- © 2013 Ghostotter Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor