Barcode - to Web Scanner , also QR Code
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free in April, download now and save $3.99
Mocha Barcode is a standard web browser with barcode support. It makes it easy to build web applications for company use. Scan barcodes direct to your web page, and request the company server to return data online, such as product information and goods in stock.
Scan barcodes with the iPhone/iPad camera direct to your Web application. No need for special designed Apps. Any app or web page can easily request Mocha Barcode to read a barcode and return the data.
- Supports EAN-13 ,UPC-A,EAN-8, UPC-E,Code 39,Code 39 mod 43 codes,Code 93,Code 128,PDF417 codes, QR codes,Aztec codes,Interleaved 2 of 5 codes ,ITF14 codes, DataMatrix codes.
- Can return data to a field.
- Supports SocketMobile Series 7 hardware scanners.
- Can handle many fields on a single web page.
- Has keypad for manual barcode data typing.
- History list with the last 20 scans.
- Can remove first and/or last digit from a scan.
- Buttons can be configured.
- Supports callback URL.
- Install preferences with an email.
What's New in Version 1.7
- solved problem with ":" in a callback URL
- new callback function "CALLBACKHASH" which return the barcode data to the Web page, which started mocha barcode.
- will stay free in April, and change to a paid App on May 1.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 08, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.