Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Barn Voyage is the latest farming simulation from the makers of the Facebook hit, Family Farm. Jump into a beautiful storyline, build your farm from scratch, and experience a new level of farming fun. The farm is now in your hands as you grow fresh produce, raise adorable Animals, make tasty food, and complete exciting missions to become the greatest farmer the world has ever seen!
Like to farm with others? No problem, invite your friends to move in as your neighbors and help you on your farming journey!
• Free to play, ALWAYS!
• Play on any iOS device with the same account!*
• Raise adorable Cows, Chickens, Goats, Pigs, and more!
• Grow fresh produce, and fresh fruit from trees!
• Make Yogurt, and other premium goods with specialty machines!
• Practice and learn dozens of tasty recipes in your Dairy House, Kitchen, Bakery, and more!
• Decorate your farm to reflect your own creativity!
• Sell and promote your goods to other farms in your Market Stand
• Purchase needed items to help you fill orders from the farmers market
• Add your friends and neighbors to send gifts and help each other out
• Earn over 30 different Achievements!
*Facebook Connect Required
PLEASE NOTE! Barn Voyage is free to play, but contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Don't miss on discounts, special offers, contests with rewards and much more in our page: https://www.facebook.com/PlayBarnVoyage
What's New in Version 1.0.19
• A new edition of the County Event is coming soon! Play with friends to get big rewards!
• The Merchant's got a new business now! Complete the Merchant's Orders everyday to see the bonus grow!
• Ready for the new play experience? Check out the visual improvements for all cookhouse panels!
• Saint Patrick's Day is coming! Master the holiday recipes to unlock Angora Goat!
• Fixed some bugs for even better performance!
Unfair to most players
I have this game on iPad for my 6yo. I agree with the comments about unfair water, can't gift the needed items, some recipes take 30 seconds and some take 4+ hours, etc. But since I only allow her to play 15 minutes a day, she doesn't notice those problems very often.
But today…so sad. She was on a very low level when the Valentine's day event came around, so she understood that she couldn't participate. But now she's level 19, extremely close to 20 (and 20 was needed to grow special things at Val Day)
So we download the update and I promise to help her get the St Patrick's recipes (ie, I'll play her game after she goes to bed in order to get everything done in time). But once we opened it up and looked- you have to be on level 25 to plant the seeds that are crucial in over half the special recipes. It will be weeks before she gets to level 25. This is a FIVE day event.
Obviously, the developers don't care that the majority of players CANNOT do any of these special things. They could lower the requirements, or not offer the event to low level farms, or advertise it as an event for level 25+ or anything rather than crush children's dreams. So I tell her that she can't get a cute green goat. And she sighs and says "maybe I can next year." Now, that's FunPlus, I'm sure.
Special animals for sale? NOT expensive!
Hi, I love this game! I am not a fan of the support from the makers as well as the special animals on the game. I had to switch phones because mine had gotten stolen and I had to start all the way over from the beginning(even though I was connected through Facebook). I lost all of my special animals and there is NO WAY to get them back ):
I feel like you should make it so we can buy those special animals and not for some RIDICULOUS price(like 500 gems 😞). I think a fair price would be $2000-$5000.
Like I said I do love this game but I feel like it is completely unfair when the townspeople ask for those special items and I don't have those animals anymore so I have to go and buy them EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!
Went from a 4.5 to barely a 1
I loved this app before the update. Since the update it has gone from 4.5 and above to barely even a one. this is ridiculous app support! you need to support your customers and put it back the way it was. I cannot even get an angora goat to make half the recipes that are required to continue in this game. so please either update this and go back to the version we had before this last update that really screwed everything up or I'm done I am not going to even have this game in my system anymore. And by the way I was one of those silly people that actually spent money on Gems so yes you will be losing money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 1.0.19
- Size: 58.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: DianDian Interactive
- © 2014 funplusgame inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Jewels$0.99
- Pouch of Jewels$4.99
- Bag of Jewels$9.99
- Special Package 2$4.99
- Special Package 3$0.99
- Box of Jewels$19.99
- Essential Farming Kit$0.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Pouch of Coins$2.99
- Bag of Coins$7.99