Barnes & Noble
By Barnes & Noble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put the World’s Largest Bookstore on your iPhone!
The official Barnes & Noble iPhone app is the ideal store companion for book lovers who want quick and easy access to the world of books. Use your iPhone to search, browse, and shop for millions of items. Our store locator will help you find the Barnes & Noble store nearest you, see upcoming events, and get directions. Plus, explore amazing, exclusive Barnes & Noble content from your iPhone including Product Details, Product Images, Customer Reviews, Editorial Reviews, Best Sellers, NOOK devices and much more.
(Please note that in order to provide the best pricing for our customers, we are currently unable to provide an in-app shopping experience for Digital Content, including NOOK Books.)
• Massive selection of millions of Books, Textbooks, Kids' books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Toys & Games, Home & Gift items, Gift Cards and much more
• Search using your iPhone camera by scanning the product barcode or by typing your search criteria
• Find your closest Barnes & Noble, get maps and directions, and view upcoming events
• Wondering what to read next? Browse through different categories and best seller lists curated especially for you by our experienced Booksellers!
• Fully secure. All purchases go through the secure Barnes & Noble systems
• Access your purchase history and manage your Barnes & Noble account all through the app
• Reserve items to be Picked up in Store right through the app
• Get notified of promotions and store events
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Store Locator updates
• Bug fixes
Looks and feels like a web app.
If I wanted a web app, I'd use your mobile website. This looks even worse than before the update, plus it's now unacceptably slow.
Give me the native iOS look and feel or pull the app from the App Store. Until then, 1 star.
Also, I can't log into the app nor your mobile website because the page thinks my password doesn't meet the password requirements. This happens whether I type in my password or copy/paste it in. I am mysteriously able to log in to the desktop website, though.
Really bad app that often doesn't work
I downloaded the app today because I signed up for a Barnes and Noble membership, and want to spend money on many books. Unfortunately, I already had to delete the app and re-install it 4 times! The app will freeze constantly. And even when it is working, it works slow. This is really unfortunate because I want to shop for and buy a lot of books. On a side note, the B&N telephone customer service is awful too. Very rude and incompetent and foreign. I was hung up on by one customer service rep.
Worst app I have ever used
It is extremely difficult to even access it and when I do, it only wants to give error messages. On another note, I purchased a Nook when they first came out and it kept freezing up. I finally gave up because the customer service was so poor. Again with this, nonexistent customer service. If I didn't have a Barnes and Noble store in town, I wouldn't be able to buy anything at Barnes and Noble at all. Are they trying to go out of business?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barnes&Noble
- © 1997-2016 Barnesandnoble.com llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.