Barnes & Noble
By Barnes & Noble
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put the World’s Largest Bookstore on your iPhone!
The official Barnes & Noble iPhone app is the ideal store companion for book lovers who want quick and easy access to the world of books. Use your iPhone to search, browse, and shop for millions of items. Our store locator will help you find the Barnes & Noble store nearest you, see upcoming events, and get directions. Plus, explore amazing, exclusive Barnes & Noble content from your iPhone including Product Details, Product Images, Customer Reviews, Editorial Reviews, Best Sellers, NOOK devices and much more.
(Please note that in order to provide the best pricing for our customers, we are currently unable to provide an in-app shopping experience for Digital Content, including NOOK Books.)
• Massive selection of millions of Books, Textbooks, Kids' books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Toys & Games, Home & Gift items, Gift Cards and much more
• Search using your iPhone camera by scanning the product barcode or by typing your search criteria
• Find your closest Barnes & Noble, get maps and directions, and view upcoming events
• Wondering what to read next? Browse through different categories and best seller lists curated especially for you by our experienced Booksellers!
• Fully secure. All purchases go through the secure Barnes & Noble systems
• Access your purchase history and manage your Barnes & Noble account all through the app
• Reserve items to be Picked up in Store right through the app
• Get notified of promotions and store events
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Store Locator updates
• Bug fixes
I love BN with everything in me. However, here recently I have trouble with logging into my own account. I even tried "forgot your password" just to see if it would log me in. Unfortunately, it won't allow me. It says my email is unreadable. I even noticed when I try to confirm my email. My email is in foreign symbols. I'm not sure how that is possible. I even deleted BN app off my phone, and it still does the same thing. I hope the problem gets fixed, because I was in the process of ordering Harry Potter Hardcover Boxed Set: Books 1-7. It's cheaper online than in store, but now I cannot order. I'm very unhappy!
Looks and feels like a web app.
If I wanted a web app, I'd use your mobile website. This looks even worse than before the update, plus it's now unacceptably slow.
Give me the native iOS look and feel or pull the app from the App Store. Until then, 1 star.
Also, I can't log into the app nor your mobile website because the page thinks my password doesn't meet the password requirements. This happens whether I type in my password or copy/paste it in. I am mysteriously able to log in to the desktop website, though.
Really bad app that often doesn't work
I downloaded the app today because I signed up for a Barnes and Noble membership, and want to spend money on many books. Unfortunately, I already had to delete the app and re-install it 4 times! The app will freeze constantly. And even when it is working, it works slow. This is really unfortunate because I want to shop for and buy a lot of books. On a side note, the B&N telephone customer service is awful too. Very rude and incompetent and foreign. I was hung up on by one customer service rep.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barnes&Noble
- © 1997-2016 Barnesandnoble.com llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.