Barracuda Mobile Companion
By Barracuda Networks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Barracuda Mobile Companion works with the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager that allows organizations to centrally manage iOS devices. The agent can be used to enroll devices with the cloud-based Barracuda Mobile Device Manager. Once enrolled, the devices can be centrally configured with security settings and restrictions, remotely monitored and tracked if allowed as well as locked or wiped in case of theft or loss.
The Barracuda Mobile Device Manager provides organizations an easy way to centrally deploy and manage devices by providing:
• Centralized configuration and monitoring
• Remote enrollment
• Profile management
• Security and compliance enforcement
• Secure access to corporate resources
• Application management
• Device tracking and monitoring
• Device security
By seamlessly integrating with the range of security and storage solutions from Barracuda Networks, the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager makes it easy for administrators to extend network security settings to iOS devices.
1. Download the application
2. Enroll the device by providing the provisioning key and shared token
3. Login with user credentials or continue as a guest user
4. Login through the Barracuda Cloud Control portal to manage the devices
Visit http://login.barracuda.com to sign-up for the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Improved location reporting
• Administrators can now prevent users from logging out
• Usability improvements
• Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Barracuda Networks
- © 2013-15 Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.