Run, Play Smart, and Score with Barrow Brainball!
Barrow Brainball is an exciting arcade-style football runner game that teaches children how to safely avoid collisions with other players, providing valuable concussion education to young athletes. Fun and interactive, players can dash, spin, jump and sprint into the end zone while learning to play smart with game play training modes that will educate about concussions and brain injury!
* Score as many touchdowns as you can before the bots take over the field!
* Grow and test your knowledge about concussion symptoms and injury prevention!
* Use coins collected during training to turn your player into a big, mean, bot-crushing machine!
* Customize your player's skills with progress from playing!
* Customize your player's uniform colors, make them like your favorite team!
* Track your stats and collect trophies!
Brought to you by Barrow Neurological Institute.
Barrow Brainball was made possible through a grant from Fiesta Bowl Charities.
© 2013 Barrow Neurological Institute
Brainball is a trademark of Dignity Health conducting business as Barrow Neurological Institute. All rights reserved.
Updated the Dignity Health logo.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app if you want to learn about concussions
Awesome game! Graphics looks great, fun play modes, cool music. Download it!
Nice game, keep up the good work!
- Barrow Neurological Institute, LLC
- 194.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2014 Barrow Neurological Institute, LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.