* The app formerly known as Bart Stop
It's time to update your Bart app! This is the easiest, quickest and most accurate Bart app out there!
Bart Stop is intended for anybody that uses Bart (Bay Area Rapid Transit). With a ton of features and more always being added, it's time to switch to the Bart Stop app. Fully compatible with the latest Apple updates and a user interface to match.
Plan a trip with our easy to use trip planner or get live departure/arrival times for any station. Once you're on your trip, you can use out live map tracker to see your progress through the Bart system.
• Trip Planner
• Live Departures/Arrivals down to the minute
• Detailed information on a specified trip
• Fare cost for your trip
• Clipper discount rate per trip
• Transfer information per trip
• Detailed station information including parking, lockers and bike racks etc.
• Local area map for each station
• Set favorite list of stations for ease of use
• Notification of any delays
• Up to the minute service advisory information
• Live map tracker, see your progression through the Bart system
• Online or offline Bart system map
• Today Widget, check for any delays without opening the Bart Stop app.
All for free!
- Bug Fixed when app crashes on load.
Ratings and Reviews
Great most days but NOT on holidays!
I’ve been using BART Stop to plan trips for nearly two years and it has been really easy and helpful to use - until I relied on the app for BART travel on a holiday (Thanksgiving). Just know that if there is an alternate train schedule day, this app is not helpful at all.
Great app if using Bart
I like the live updates the best along with arrival times in swim lanes per line
Love this app!
Makes BART travel simple with intuitive design - enjoy
- iAppMaker Inc.
- 12 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 iappmaker
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads From Bart Stop $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.