Do you know how many calories you burn a day?
This app will calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). This is the number of calories you burn a day at rest with no activity or digestion.
The calculator will also calculate an estimate of the calories you burn a day by adjusting your BMR by an activity level (eg. low activity, high activity, very high activity ...).
Additionally, the app includes information on how many calories you should be eating a day, what BMR is and how it performs it's calculations.
*** Features ***
* Calculate your BMR by taking into account your age, gender, weight, and height.
* Calculate the calories you burn a day by adjusting your BMR by an activity level.
* All inputs are in both US and empirical units (e.g. Pounds, Kg, Cms, Feet, Inches).
* All calorie estimates are calculated in both Calories and Kilojoules.
* The calculator will calculate you BMR with 2 equations, the equation of MD Miffin and St Joer or the Harris-Benedict equation. These are the two most well established equations for calculating your BMR.
* The app also provides full information on what BMR is and how to calculate it as well as providing advice on the number of calories you should eat a day.
Stop guessing at how many calories you are burning a day. Download our app and start taking control of your calorie requirements and diet and exercise regime now.
Native 64 bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed
Perfect for a quick and easy way to get your BMR. I also love the formula feature for the Harris Benedict info. This will allow you to see calorie needs based on activity. Then you can deduct 500 calories from this each day for a one pound loss per week. Or more, 1000 per day for 2 pounds per week, etc. Easy interface to use.
Accurate and user friendly
A quick use app that uses the two common formulas and displays them with you actively level adjustments. It is the same information provided by my athletic trainers and exercise physiologists.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.