Base - SQLite Editor
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper Mac OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
• Schema viewing
• Table contents viewing/editing
• Custom SQL queries
• Command logging
Then makes it all even better:
• Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
• Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns & constraints to your heart's content, maintaining or moving the original data within them.
• Quick data find & filter. Build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go.
• Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL autocompletion
• Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
• Easy import, comprehensive export. Bring in data from CSV or SQL files. Export to SQL, delimited text, XML or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats.
What's New in Version 2.4.10
Base 2.4.10 is a bug fix release. Changes include:
• Fixed a bug where dropping a table via right-click could drop the wrong table
• The description for pragma auto_vacuum now lists options in the right order
• Disabled sorting of columns in the table editor. This prevents altered tables from having the column orders swapped without notice.
• Fixed some speling and gramer mistakes
• Updated SQLite to 188.8.131.52
This is the quick and easy sqlite viewer I always wanted. I’ve been using it since 2012. Thanks for a great app!
I’ve been using Base since 5/2012 v2.3 It’s been a very handy tool allowing me to quickly test and create new schema. I’ve had no troubles with stability. It’s also nice that the developers care enough to continue to maintain their product making fairly regular maintenance releases.