Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper Mac OS X application. Fast to launch, quick to get in to and get the data you need.
Base starts with all the basic features you need:
• Schema viewing
• Table contents viewing/editing
• Custom SQL queries
• Command logging
Then makes it all even better:
• Support for viewing and editing ALL column- and table-level constraints. From simple default values, to complex foreign keys, Base can handle it.
• Advanced table designing and altering. No need to manually type CREATE TABLE statements, from a single sheet you can add, edit and remove columns & constraints to your heart's content, maintaining or moving the original data within them.
• Quick data find & filter. Build lengthy SELECT statements with a few clicks, previewing results as you go.
• Easy SQL editing, with clear syntax highlighting and useful SQL autocompletion
• Store your commonly used SQL as snippets for easy re-use later
• Easy import, comprehensive export. Bring in data from CSV or SQL files. Export to SQL, delimited text, XML or Microsoft Excel-compatible formats.
• Update SQLite to 3.17.0
• Fix a crash on launch bug
Ratings and Reviews
Work decent. But needs a copy/paste to Excel feature (not just export).
Just what I needed for editing my databases
This app makes using SQLite sooo much easier! It displays all the information needed and feels just like a professional Oracle-based interface. Well worth it!
Needed a tool to do a job, got this tool, worked great, no hassle, no lost time. Really nice intellisense.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.