Enjoy fast-paced, realistic baseball game, featuring compact gameplay and informative stats.
Play BASEBALL NINE to become the Legend League Champion!
* Game Features
- Lean and fast gameplay!
- Casual characters and serious game mechanics!
- Pitching and fielding as fun as batting!
- You can play base running manually!
- Comprehensive player stats!
- Improved Autoplay with selective automation of player, inning, watching, and quick result.
- Rename, gear up, and customize your players!
- Offline mode available!
* Fast, compact gameplay!
- Enjoy a speedy, streamlined playing experience.
- Hit massive dingers and get thrilling strikeouts.
- Specialized auto functions by game, by inning, and by player are a given!
* Enjoy realistic baseball!
- Experience gameplay with realistic baseball rules.
- Simulated results based on actual game stats.
* Recruit and develop your roster!
- Recruit players and develop them by raising stats of your choice
- Equip and upgrade skills to develop them into specialists.
- Raise the player tiers to turn them into hall of famers.
* Customize your players!
- Rename them and set them as left-handed or right-handed batters or pitchers.
- Change their faces, pick body types, and choose different batting and pitching motions.
- Try equipping a range of bats, gloves, cleats, guards, and glasses to customize your players in unique ways.
* Manage your team and get promoted to higher leagues!
- Rename your team and change its emblem and uniform.
- Expand into new stadiums and manage the team’s cumulative stats.
- Advance to the postseason and win for promotion to a higher league.
* Supports tablets.
Ratings and Reviews
First of all the game is good. Great concept. But so many issues. First the fact that a few times I hit a homerun with runners on base and got one run out of it and I have hit a single before where the runner ran home and never got the run. The whole thing where teams can hit the ball no matter where you throw it and it turns into a double is very unrealistic. And the fact that infield players never go to catch infield pop flies really makes me irritated. I also hate that you can’t I grade basic players while it’s extremely hard to get good one especially since y’all try to rob people of there money if they want to “pay to play”. All players should be able to upgrade and you should constantly be able to get better players if you want to. I hate how your players condition will go down almost all at once and it’s almost impossible to get everybody back to healthy all at once since you rarely get the stuff to get there condition back up. I will say I would have easily spent 30 dollars in the first two weeks of playing but your prices are absolutely horrible way to over priced for stuff. It’s one of those games that you play for about a month and then realize that you can’t really get better unless you pay but since the stuff is to high you delete it. Which will probably happen to me since it seems impossible to do anything after the first season. I hope y’all Listen to use about what needs to change because this needs to change.
We sincerely appreciate your comments. We think we have to check all you said closely. Thanks! Have a nice weekend! playus soft
Nice baseball game!
Update to previous review:
I figured out, as Playus pointed out, that my runners were taking off due to my fingers accidentally hitting the steal button. The swing and steal buttons ARE, in my opinion, too close together and should be reconsidered, but aside from this, I think the game is great and highly addictive. One suggestion beyond repositioning the above mentioned buttons....make it so OUR fielders dive for some balls too, just like the AI players do.
I really like the realistic nature and simplicity of the game. HOWEVER, what is the deal with my base runners taking off on their own?! I’ve lost a fair amount of games because my runner takes off for third and is toast every time! And to top it off, when this starts, you can’t even try to hit the ball for a hit and run to try to salvage the situation. The batter won’t even swing even if you press the button to swing. This is very aggravating! Developers, please fix this. It makes me want to stop playing when it happens. Other than that, I think it’s a rock solid and enjoyable game!
Thanks for updating your report. We are checking how we can modify it. Thanks! playus soft
Good, could be great
It’s fun but after a while certain things start happening that just don’t make sense. Some games seem like you’re destined to lose. Constant pop-up fly balls, repetitive pitching errors when you’re at full stamina, and the opponent hitting it in just the right spot in the outfield really come in waves in some games. The team rating system must not mean anything, especially with the “quick-result” feature. My team is fresh, ranked mid 800s playing against a lower 700s team who is broken and somehow ends up losing by a large margin in “quick-result”? If anything, those should be the “gimme” games.
I wish it was more consistent. Sometimes it feels like games are already decided for you one way or the other. I’ve had games where I won by a huge margin and the opponent was playing like trash and I’ve had them where I can’t seem to do anything. I get this happens in the MLB but I’m not looking for realism in this app.
It’s fun for the most part and I do enjoy it. It’s just not a 5-star game for me. I’d also like multiplayer at some point where I can play against friends but I don’t know if that’s ever going to happen.
Thanks for your comments. We are checking the issue you said and we will try to improve it. But please understand that there are not fixed rules in quick-result. It only depends on the team and players stats and other thing like condition and opposite pitcher etc. And we are thinking about the multiplayer. Thanks! playus soft
- playus soft
- 160.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © playus soft
- In-App Purchases
- 1,050 Gems $9.99
- 510 Gems $4.99
- 200 Gems $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.