Baseball Score Keeper
By Daddydahc Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily keep track of your child's baseball/softball scores. Customize teams names. Automatically changes to the bottom or top of the inning after third out is tapped. Reset the scores with a simple tap. This is not a stat keeper app. It just keeps score for those that want to keep it simple and not worry about balls, strikes, hits, errors, etc.
Attentions iPad Users!!!!
Please download the iPad version of my app. It has been designed to look better on the iPad (bigger font size, better layout).
What's New in Version 2.0
Completely re-written code using Xcode 6.1 and Swift. Compatible with iOS 7 and 8!!!
* Custom Teams Names - Enter any name you want!
* Save your scores and keep them for as long as you want in the log
* Remove a score from the log by swiping right to left
* Remove all scores from the log to start over
* Confirmation screen before all records removed from log
* Confirmation screen before resetting to a new game
* After 3rd out tapped, inning will change to bottom half of inning OR automatically go to top of next inning
* Ability to correct scores, innings, and outs in case you tap incorrectly
Thank you to everyone that notified me that the previous version was not working anymore. I hope that you enjoy this new version. :-)
Nice app. One wish...
It is a nice app to keep score outs and innings. Down side is if you accidentally close app it does not keep track of where you were. If you save the score, you can not open back up the game information. So if the team has a long name you can't see the score on the line in the log. So you have to take a picture of it. Wish you could open up the game log see the score when saved.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 01, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chad Harris
- © 2014 Daddydahc Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.