Imagine all historical baseball player statistics immediately accessible on your iPhone! Major league stats from 1871 to 2017 are included, with no waiting for web access. (The 2017 season is available for purchase within the app.) Great for resolving arguments at the ballpark, at the bar, or in front of your TV. Look for a player by team and year, search for player name or team, or get career stats. Rotate your device to see a "baseball card view" for any player. This app has been updated each year since the iPhone was introduced in 2007.
- Search by player/team/year. Player tabs for batting, pitching, fielding, managing and personal. Season and career views.
- Franchise history view.
- Team stat totals
- Trades and transactions
- Rotate device on any player for "Baseball Card" view
- Select Current year or All for Teams and Players lists.
- Sort Years in forward or reverse order.
- Tap through on nearly any stat to get rankings.
- Tap through to all-star game from player personal stat all-star row.
- Leaders view allows season or career queries for highest or lowest, top 10, 20 or 50 for many stats.
- In Leaders results, press and hold on the table, then press the Copy button - you can then copy the table into an email etc.
- Leaders pages include many batting, pitching, fielding and managing stats.
- Years tabs gives standings, post-season series results and all-star game stats.
- Postseason/Regular season control above player stat view
- And many more
***Please send comments, questions or problem reports to me from the About/Info screen. -Mark
Prevent crashes, mainly in Leaders view. And a few fixes to the Leaders results.
Ratings and Reviews
Just an amazing app
A great app to use for any baseball need and have a smart plan to give people as much info as they can plus have links locked into baseball reference, Wikipedia, retrosheet and multiple more. Plus it’s an app used offline and can be an easy pocket tool when you need to think of a baseball player or stat.
The new page in the horizontal "Baseball Card" view adds lots of stats to the slate of basic numbers on the original page, so you can easily compare years for a player. For hitters, the new page adds on-base and slugging percentages (as well as their sum or OPS), walks (intentional, too) & strikeouts, stolen bases & caught stealing, sacrifice bunts & flies, times hit by pitch, and times grounding into double plays. For the pitchers, the second page adds the average number of walks and hits allowed by the pitcher per inning or WHIP, saves, starts, number of batters faced, number of batters hit, intentional walks, wild pitches, shutouts, complete games, the number of games pitched where player was the final pitcher for his team as a relief pitcher, and balks. Of course all stats have the career totals. For all players, their dates of debut and last games, as well as Hall of Fame induction year, if any, is also on the second page. This is all a GREAT addition, and adds a lot of value to the app!
The copy feature now works and saves the search data on my iPod Touch as a JPEG, so I can e-mail it as a photo, but can't use it as text in the notepad. Still, it is a way to clearly share information without formatting difficulties.
PS Don't miss how much fun it is just to scroll through the list of player's names to make interesting finds, as well as doing a searchbox name search to find a specific player.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
I have had this app since day one. Each year it gets better and better with more and more information. Every player, team and stat you could ever want is contained in one app. Want a player’s life time stats, turn to landscape. About the only thing you won’t find is annual sunflower seed consumption per player, how many times per season they spit on the dugout floor and a listing of uniform numbers.
When I found a bug in the latest release, I reported it, heard back immediately from the developer, and the bug was fixed within a day or two.
There is a lot of information in this app to update annually. I certainly think it’s a steal at $2.99 and I would still but it at $3.99 or even $5.99. I like baseball and I certainly like Baseball Statistics 2015. It’s not really baseball season until this app is updated and released.
A great thank you to Mark at Bulbous Ventures for making this.
- Bulbous Ventures LLC
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bulbous Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2010 Stats $2.99
- 2015 Statistics Free
- 2011 Stats $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.