Log, chart, review and store everything from your child’s feeding, diapering and sleeping habits to their complete medical history.
Designed by a mom for moms/dads/caretakers. A straightforward, quick and easy solution to keeping track of your child’s daily habits and health history. Ditch the notebook method! Our APP makes it easy to track, log and summarize your child’s habits and provides timers and reminders so you don’t miss a critical part in your child’s day. Keep track of your child’s complete medical history with one, easy to use APP. Keep all of your child’s important information at your fingertips.
Just had a baby? Basic Baby makes it easy for parents and care givers to track and log the feeding, diapering and sleeping habits of their baby. A must have for night feedings! Helps you establish patterns so you can plan ahead.
Feedings: Reminder, timer, tracker for all types of feedings
Sleeping: Alarms, timers and trackers
Diapering: Reminders, trackers, summary details of each event
Don’t need to track eating, sleeping or diapering needs of your child? This APP is still for you! Focus on what’s important to you by hiding activities that do not apply to your family.
Basic Baby is also a health history tracker. Watch your child grow through the personalized health history tracker.
• Monitor growth with personalized growth tracker
• Record child’s milestones through notes or snap a photo of these events
• Height and weight tracker
• Vaccine record keeper and scheduler
• Symptom, illness, medication and temperature tracker
• Plan doctor’s appointments and keep notes from each visit/set reminders for upcoming visits
• Add pre appointment questions then use the notes section to follow up and record information
• Medicine Cabinet
• Track Medications
• Record prescription information for easy refills
And much more!
• Synchronize the data across iOS devices without compromising your child’s privacy.
• Summarize your data for you and your pediatrician and show daily, weekly or monthly averages.
• Personalize your experience by adding your child’s photo, name and other info
• Integrated note section allows you to enter additional details about your child in all areas of the APP.
• Completely customizable
Other things that this app may help you with:
breastfeeding,diapers,food,breast,milestone,diaper,nursing,habit,babies,bottle,feed,ibaby,diary,development,pumping,tracking,baby tracker,medical journal,logger,baby journal,new born baby,baby growth,baby feeding,baby log,medication tracker,baby feeding log,baby growth tracker,baby timer,baby feeding tracker,journal diary,diary journal,baby feed,baby tracking,firstyear,baby tracker nursing,newborn tracker,breast feeding tracker,breastfeeding tracker
Upgrade now and watch your child grow!
• Added ability to crop audio recordings.
• Improved audio recording.
• Improved in-app purchase.
• Improved iCloud and Dropbox data sync.
• Improved feedback and support logic (shake device to talk to us)
• Other stability fixes.
Please keep the feedback coming, we are always looking to improve the app for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app
I am pretty happy with this overall. There are a few things I would change or fix though. I have a 7 day old and need to keep track of diapers and feeding times as well as pumping times. The timer is helpful but it doesn't go off more than once. It should be louder and more persistent like an alarm clock. Also the timer pops up and says "time to feed..." for everything so I can't always tell which I should do. You may think I'm a flake but you try and be completely sleep deprived and try to keep amounts, times, etc straight. I think you should be able to set the timer in a more custom manner. I think too that pumping should be a separate category from feeding both on the interface and the spreadsheet ( which is really quite a nice feature since you cam email it to yourself). It would also be cool if the spreadsheet was able to auto populate a visual chart or graph so you could see visual trends.
Just a few things I would do with this especially for the $7.00 price tag.
It's ok, wish it had more
First of all, it tricks you into thinking its free. After a few inputs, it has you pay to use it. I wish it would give an option in the settings to set it to just see a certain amount of time as a default. It has a running total of all the days you use it which doesnt make sense that someone would want to know. I want to see day by day, not a running total of all the days. Also wish it would show ounces eaten in the quick view instead of how long the feeding was. Also wish there were charts to compare each day of the week to the others. I wish I would've shopped around more before buying this one. I'm new to this buying apps thing so I guess I will learn. Hope there are some updates soon.
Can't export data and app crashes
Used this app for a week then tried to email myself data. "Sorry, you can't email." Hm. Ok. I did buy the app...thought that was one of the perks of paying.
Ok, so kept using, then 2 more days and the app is broken. Opens to home screen but crashes if I try to click into data entry screen. So now not only can't download data, also can't look at or add data. Was a super useful app when it worked. (Not flawless--graph of sleeping time, the only one I really care about, doesn't display correctly. Oh well. Better to create a spreadsheet and use google drive.
- Walsh iTechnology
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Two Minds LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Save more feedings $0.99
- Full Experience $5.99
- Save more diapers $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.